Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2026 at 11:48 PM Last edited by jparks.gsp : 29th Aug 2026 at 10:21 PM.
Default WCIF Showtime Prop "King of Thrones" as a Dining Chair
I like the look of the prop and thought it'd look nice as the head chair of a dining table or as a fancy desk chair, but it only functions as a living chair. I tried using The Transmogrifier (aka Object Script Changer), but that didn't allow it to snap onto tables/desks.

So has anyone seen a modified version of the Showtime prop "King of Thrones" that functions as a dining chair?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Aug 2026 at 10:21 PM
These are great and just what I was hoping for. Thank you so much!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 1st Sep 2026 at 12:58 PM
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Sep 2026 at 1:32 PM
@HugeLunatic Oh wow, never had this happen before. I guess I also can't leave a link to the tumblr post I published this edit in in case anyone else comes looking for this, eh?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backups ◾ TS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
On my ship The Rocinante
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Sep 2026 at 2:19 PM
Oh hi, I just found that sweetdevil-sims tumblr has made these, you can find them on their blog here:
https://sweetdevil-sims.tumblr.com/...as-diningoffice

@sweetdevil The rules say that you can't share content you made yourself on this site unless you use the upload queue.
However, others can link to your work on other sites in this forum.
Alchemist
#6 Old 8th Sep 2026 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The rules say that you can't share content you made yourself on this site unless you use the upload queue.

I see, thank you for explaining. Sorry for the trouble, won't happen again.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backups ◾ TS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Back to top