Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#15026 Old Yesterday at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Question: what's a ROS Scenario?

-gE
>=)

This is the mod I've been referring to. It can be either autonomous or you roll it yourself with the 'block' that the mod has:
https://fwaysims.tumblr.com/post/70...o-ros-generator

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Advertisement
Instructor
#15027 Old Yesterday at 4:45 AM
Hmm... working hotel/inn/lodge in neighborhood that is NOT vacation hood?
Inventor
#15028 Old Yesterday at 7:29 AM
Quote:
Random Occuring Scenario

ROS Scenario = Random Occurring Scenario Scenario... I see.
Thanks for the head's up. I never would've figured that one out on my own! haha

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
NextWorkshop on Oct 5: POSE-TOBER!!!!
In this month-long Workshop series, learn everything you need to know about making poses!!
Join Now, & Start Creating!
Field Researcher
#15029 Old Yesterday at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact

SIMLOGICAL has some hacked objects (HOTEL PODIUM being the main one) that can help you make a hotel, but they dont work 100% like regular vacation hotel. Plus it was updated up to FT, not Ultimate Collection. But I think it may be updated for AL/MG. Maybe edited, modificated to work as regular hotel podium (where you can save the game if you are on the lot)

https://simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_OFB.htm
Mad Poster
#15030 Old Yesterday at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
The issue is, if you're NOT in a group outing (be it casual or timed), the other sims travel with you and act line townies or inactive households. They won't eat with you, when you order a meal, and they'll leave whenever. I remember being frustrated by that when i took my household downtown, and my sim couple wouldn't eat together, because they weren't a group. I guess i get why they did it that way, but it was a bit frustrating at first.

Yeah, but mostly I just want to get the other sim on the community lot so they can woohoo in the photo booth and I don't really care what they do afterwards, and also, when they're done, I usually want my romance sim to go around chatting up other sims on the lot to find new romancing targets, and I don't need the other sim following them around. I don't really do dining out, it takes way too much time.

(Supposedly, according to some legacy I read long ago, you could at one point satisfy the public woohoo want by buying your own personal photo booth for your home lot, but at least for the current version of the game that doesn't seem to work, and only the ones on community lots satisfy the want. I didn't try clothing booths, because they don't work with ACR, so I never use them for this purpose.)
Mad Poster
#15031 Old Yesterday at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact

It works in a main hood, and in a business hood. (I think it may even work in a Uni hood but have not tried that myself).

Sims will not go on vacation, but can go there, book in and sleep over. They will remember normal community lot things, eg. met Sim, won a game, etc.

I have had hotels in my main hood since BV came out.
Theorist
#15032 Old Yesterday at 5:40 PM
Sims can bring their kids to school, but they still take the bus home. It would be nice if there was an option to go pick them up as well.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
#15033 Old Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Yeah, but mostly I just want to get the other sim on the community lot so they can woohoo in the photo booth and I don't really care what they do afterwards, and also, when they're done, I usually want my romance sim to go around chatting up other sims on the lot to find new romancing targets, and I don't need the other sim following them around. I don't really do dining out, it takes way too much time.

(Supposedly, according to some legacy I read long ago, you could at one point satisfy the public woohoo want by buying your own personal photo booth for your home lot, but at least for the current version of the game that doesn't seem to work, and only the ones on community lots satisfy the want. I didn't try clothing booths, because they don't work with ACR, so I never use them for this purpose.)

Just use the sim blender. Summon the sim to the lot and do them then clear them off once done!
Mad Poster
#15034 Old Today at 2:44 AM
I mean, there's already a regular game function that does exactly what I want there. You can also go to a community lot and invite someone else to come to it with a cell phone.
Page 602 of 602