Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2024 at 5:30 AM
Default OFB - DJ Employee Question
Hellp Guys!

I've hired one employee for the DJ position, but she worked for a while and just left... Checked the business card and it shows she is currently no position...
Is this usual? I thought the DJ position should be permanent like other job positions...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Sep 2024 at 6:34 AM
I think I remember there being something bugged about that one. However, I use Business Runs You now, and with that mod I have no issues assigning someone to be the DJ (through the BRY interface) and having them work their full shift.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2024 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I think I remember there being something bugged about that one. However, I use Business Runs You now, and with that mod I have no issues assigning someone to be the DJ (through the BRY interface) and having them work their full shift.

Ahhh!! Thank you! I will try this mod to see if it could fix this!
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Sep 2024 at 4:38 PM
Is she still an employee, but just doesn't have an assignment? If so, do you have another employee assigned as a Manager? Unselectable Managers are notorious for reassigning employees to do silly things. I usually use Pescado's No Reassign to prevent this. If you don't have a Manager then I'm not sure what could be the issue. I haven't experienced any issues with DJ employees, but I have to say I don't have them all that often.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old Today at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Is she still an employee, but just doesn't have an assignment? If so, do you have another employee assigned as a Manager? Unselectable Managers are notorious for reassigning employees to do silly things. I usually use Pescado's No Reassign to prevent this. If you don't have a Manager then I'm not sure what could be the issue. I haven't experienced any issues with DJ employees, but I have to say I don't have them all that often.

Yeah, she is an employee but no assignment...Also I haven't assigned any manager. I've tested this already and I highly doubt it's due to comfort issues, I assigned my sim to DJ, and then I could see the comfort level drop dramatically while DJing, and then my sim automatically left to go sit on the couch and do nothing when the comfort level turned red, much like the previous employee situation.

Never mind, I'm letting my sim does DJ now instead let other employee do to make it easier for me to control~