Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 5:30 AM
Default OFB - DJ Employee Question
Hellp Guys!

I've hired one employee for the DJ position, but she worked for a while and just left... Checked the business card and it shows she is currently no position...
Is this usual? I thought the DJ position should be permanent like other job positions...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old Yesterday at 6:34 AM
I think I remember there being something bugged about that one. However, I use Business Runs You now, and with that mod I have no issues assigning someone to be the DJ (through the BRY interface) and having them work their full shift.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old Yesterday at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I think I remember there being something bugged about that one. However, I use Business Runs You now, and with that mod I have no issues assigning someone to be the DJ (through the BRY interface) and having them work their full shift.

Ahhh!! Thank you! I will try this mod to see if it could fix this!
Alchemist
#4 Old Yesterday at 4:38 PM
Is she still an employee, but just doesn't have an assignment? If so, do you have another employee assigned as a Manager? Unselectable Managers are notorious for reassigning employees to do silly things. I usually use Pescado's No Reassign to prevent this. If you don't have a Manager then I'm not sure what could be the issue. I haven't experienced any issues with DJ employees, but I have to say I don't have them all that often.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her