Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#12276 Old 26th Feb 2025 at 3:14 PM Last edited by Craft90 : 26th Feb 2025 at 7:40 PM.
Cowards are scared of Bonehilda. Which makes sense, I suppose. It's a living skeleton after all. I also discovered that a bee attack gives two moodlets. One for the sting that last 24 hours (which, as a Sims 4 player, makes me feel like if they get stung within that time they die.) and one for the attack that only last a few minutes.

edit. I just recognised that one of the songs that plays in map view is from Sim City 4.
Also Bonehilda can take care of kids. That'll make things a lot easier.
Scholar
#12277 Old 24th Jun 2025 at 4:43 AM
I think I've finally figured out what has been corrupting my babies and causing the picture to break up when I focus on them. It is the child version of this hair: https://simshairs.com/hairstyle-245...-sims-resource/ It has been wrongly categorised for babies and random. So they're given it as babies, and when they age up to toddlers there it is, floating above their heads. It was easily fixed using CASP Editor. I'm glad I didn't need to uninstall it, since I quite like it - on children!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy *** Landramaer
Instructor
#12278 Old 6th Feb 2026 at 8:46 PM
Okay, so yeah I know this thread hasn't had an reply but months, but I just had to share something I found out today. A Sim can hide a skinny dippers clothes! The pranked sim will then look around confused and put on a towel and can only get back their clothes from a shower or a dresser!
#12279 Old 29th Jul 2026 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheezey
I noticed that a while back myself, since that family is my favorite of the Sunset Valley premades, and I've played them several times. Susan is definitely an adult at the start of the game, 11 days from elder, and as far as I know, always has been.



That is hilarious. Ive never seen that particular glitch. Did you get a screen shot of it?


Some people do edit sims favorites and then forget theyve edited them. They don’t change with patches or aging up.🆙 So by when shes an elder i meant week 2 weekend onwards. And at several point might have aged up in green clothes if by that time green clothes were the most common elder female clothing. Or had them as pregnancy or a work outfit or other situational or outdoors outfit: ive seen many susan makeovers in green or purple/violet clothing.

In this case it seems like someone in the early days had put “sushi” and “gren” as favorites of Susan. Maybe it was a kid and thought the names sounded alike. Heck at one point she was put as a mean or evil sim and boyd had a zodiac sign in the page before late night existed.

Someone else then grammar fixed it to classical, sushi, and green, and since shes forgettable, nobody else really checked. She was also described as having brown hair and blue eyes at one point.

Face it. Luvic (from Doctor Who) is a guy so confused his whole species and planet got extinct, and Susan is someone who kicked out her daughter Blair to make space for cowplants and would propably feed Blair to a cowplant if she lost a spelling bee to Bebe Hart. I shouldnt follow them. I should find them forgettable and get over them.

But my sister once said the house looked like a cluedo house (we randomly found a pic of it while on a forum, a cas sim libed in it by then) and well its a bit odd with all that open floor plan and a flame fruit Bush there to take away.🥡 with no protection when theyre like super rare. Someone thought they have a flame fruit because susans a redhead lel or connected an unicorn eating the Bush with a Wainwright girl nearby petting the unicorn, having the Susan/claire hair color.
Test Subject
#12280 Old 11th Aug 2026 at 7:03 PM
Pressing shift key while moving camera will move faster.
Field Researcher
#12281 Old 13th Aug 2026 at 3:10 PM
In Traits panel info of a Sim, traits are glowing when a Sim perform an action related to them.
Instructor
#12282 Old 9th Sep 2026 at 4:59 PM
So my Rags to Riches reached its end now. As I looked around the house I built throughout the challenge, I noticed that the artwork that my Sim had made, was valued a lot higher than I remember. Things that was worth a few hundred or less was suddenly worth more than a thousand. Now, as I went through it in build mode, I'm not sure if it's the same for live mode, but it would appear that the artwork of my dead Sim is worth more now that he's dead. That's such an interesting detail. Realistic too. Art is usually valued higher after the artist is dead in reality.

Meanwhile the artwork I bought has decreased in value.
Lab Assistant
#12283 Old 19th Sep 2026 at 2:36 AM
Sims burp.
Lab Assistant
#12284 Old 19th Sep 2026 at 2:47 AM
Don't know where to post this, but this is a likely place.

Today my sim was talking to a coworker outside when a young boy walks up behind them. He stands there a minute then grows to about six feet tall, though his arms and legs stay as thin as before. After a few seconds he returns to normal, walks a few feet away, sits on the ground and starts reading. And I'm sitting here thinking, "what the....".
Scholar
#12285 Old 21st Sep 2026 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jgf
Don't know where to post this, but this is a likely place.

Today my sim was talking to a coworker outside when a young boy walks up behind them. He stands there a minute then grows to about six feet tall, though his arms and legs stay as thin as before. After a few seconds he returns to normal, walks a few feet away, sits on the ground and starts reading. And I'm sitting here thinking, "what the....".


(raises hand excitedly) I think I know what happened! The game briefly contemplated having the child sim execute an adult or teen action, then corrected itself.
Page 492 of 492
Back to top