Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 10:43 PM
Come one guys enterr!!! I'd enter by i'm in already in 2, it's a shame how not many contests are continuing, because i find them really fun. Michele what about if you make avvies and then people might see them and hopefully join? it's just a thought, it's ok if i put link in my siggy right?

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 1:59 AM
Awww your are so nice Charley! I always liked you Don't worry about it. I'm not upset at all. The contests haven't been going well in every forum I visit. It happens. Maybe I should have done a thin sim contest :square: I know I'm personally dying to enter a contest!! But there are none I'm interested in right now. I may take this down sooner then Friday, I'm not a very patient person lol

I'm Michele D......
Instructor
#28 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:24 AM
This is just too bad. I would have loved to enter, but I am like Charley - in two already and strapped for time as it is....with working 10 hr days I can barely be in the two I am already in. This one looked like sooo much fun too...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wndy26
This is just too bad. I would have loved to enter, but I am like Charley - in two already and strapped for time as it is....with working 10 hr days I can barely be in the two I am already in. This one looked like sooo much fun too...

No worries, it happens dear I feel bad for Ashley and AppleKissis!

I'm Michele D......
Field Researcher
#30 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 4:17 PM
I'd love to join but can't to my comp wit sims on it till fri...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:21 PM
I will try and get an app in. How many do we need to keep the contest open? Of course I just joined today, but I have been a member of MTS2 for over 3 years, just never on the forum. I found this out through Ivory(AppleKissis) so I might try & get an pp in soon. I am a big fan of the Plus Size simmies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:46 PM
emodawg, would love to have you in the contest. But I don't think the contest will make it past the application round.

Netra! From InSIM??? OMG I am such a fan of your work!! I am Michele 808 over there! I remember you dear! It looks like not many out here are big fans of the Plus Size simmies I have them in all my lots in my game! Thank you for your interest! I am honored

I'm Michele D......
#33 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 11:44 PM
wow i hope this continues. dont worry about me michele, i have fun doing pics anyways lol. i like the bbw clothing. it makes the sims more realistic, idk why no one is joining
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omgitsashley
wow i hope this continues. dont worry about me michele, i have fun doing pics anyways lol. i like the bbw clothing. it makes the sims more realistic, idk why no one is joining

Yes, I saw some great outfits for them too! I don't know why! Maybe they can't find the bbw meshes :confused: The senior contest went very well for us. I guess I was lucky lol

Ok, the applications close tomorrow. Sorry about that. BUT I will be back with another kind of contest, something different, again. Hopefully some of the regulars will come back by then

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 2:03 AM
Hey Michele!! I remember you!! Yes this is Netra from insim & thank you! :grouphug: Is the contest closing? If not I'll get an app in tomorrow. I wish more people would enter though, this seems like a great contest. I really don't think it's the contest itself because I hosted the Miss FAT contest over at Insim twice & it has had a great turnout.

If you want to enter and can enter people!! I bet it'll be lots of fun. If this one closes I'll be sad. I can put it in my siggy over at Insim if that helps.
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 3:34 AM
Hey Netra! Hugs..I hope you can get an app in and more people join before she closes it .
If Michele is gonna keep it open i'm gonna add it to my siggy on InSim and RS2 also.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 3:38 AM
You know something? Your all so wonderful and helpful! I'll give it more time! Lets keep it open until Friday like I had planned! If nothing else, we tried :grouphug:

Netra, the contests over at Insim are more popular I love the contests over there. I need to take another look at the contests again!

Applications end Friday 10/31 at 5:00 PM EST...
Instructor
#38 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:56 PM
How have i only just seen this! I love plus sized simmies being plus size myself!

I shall get an application together if it will help keep the contest going, get a few more people involved?

And its true, Michele does host great Contests, the Ms Elder one was awesome, it was my first one and i loved it! So come on people dont be shy, get your entries in.

Im just trying to find the world clock thing again so i can remember the time difference to you Michele lol!

*Edit* found it, just wanting to check its right? World Clock

Im thinking iv got time to get an application in?
Field Researcher
#39 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 3:30 PM
Yay! I can get an app in then
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 6:33 PM
Yeah Michele!!! So glad you are keeping it open, I think more people will join in by the 31st.
Hey Ivory!!!! :group hu: lol I hope more people join too because this one seems like it will be fun. :P

Sorry for the double post, but I'm posting my app right after this. :P
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 6:48 PM
About you: Well...I'm India, but you can call me Di. I am a outgoing not to mention sexy 24 year old Fire fighter.

Full name: India Hartwell
Age and Birthday: April 17, 1984
What US state are you from: Richmond Michigan
Where were you born? Richmond Michigan
Why did you enter Ms Plump? I entered Miss Plump USA to show the world, but most importantly myself what I am made of. I want to represent all the plus size woman out there & show america that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

Head Shot

Body Shot(excuse the maxis swimwear, I haven't gotton around doing recolors for this mesh :P)

In Spain

Forum Resident
#42 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 7:32 PM
Good job girls, looking great... PLEASE JOIN PEOPLE. lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 8:37 PM
OH MY! What a pleasant surprise!! Your efforts to keep the contest going is appreciated! I'm sure by everyone who is interested also! It is people like you, that make contests great!!

Netra, she is so lovely!! emodawg, can't wait to see your entry! I know it will be lovely also! chowgilly, your are a sweetheart! I enjoyed having you in my Ms Senior contest!

PS

I am looking into some nice prizes. I won't post them until I make sure we can get at least 10 entries. Thats what we need to continue with the contest. Lets wait and see what happens
Instructor
#44 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 8:54 PM
Thank you Michele, your a sweetie yourself.

If you let me know where everyone is from ill put together a new clock so we don't get muddled up with closing rounds etc.

Just going to finish of my pictures and will be posting them soon.

I shall post this on another board i go on and try and get someone to join in.
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 11:14 PM
I would like to join this but since I am new to the contests I have never tried the photo shop stuff. If anyone can suggest site that explain how to do it I would be grateful. This looks like it will be a great contest. I didn't know about all these great bbw body types you could put into your game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by w8tin
I would like to join this but since I am new to the contests I have never tried the photo shop stuff. If anyone can suggest site that explain how to do it I would be grateful. This looks like it will be a great contest. I didn't know about all these great bbw body types you could put into your game!

Hi and welcome! Are you looking for a tutorial on how to use paintshop? Not sure what your asking. See I was telling DiDi that I didn't think many knew where or how to get a bbw skin. I had a tough time finding what I wanted too. Here are 2 I had found. If someone in here knows other places, please post links

chowgilly, my little clock girl!! aka Big Ben

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=256233

http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=56199

PS

I'm off to work for an hour or so. I will check in later.
Instructor
#47 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:09 AM
Default Application - Kyra Johnson
Full name: - Kyra Johnson
Age and Birthday: - 21 years old, 15/10/1987
What US state are you from: - Living in NY
Where were you born? - Born in St Louis.
Why did you enter Ms Plump? I wanna show all the young girls out there that all the size zero people in the industry today aren't good role models,and that you can be any size and still be beautiful, beauty comes from the inside.

1 - Head Shot

2 - Swimsuit

3 - Another Country

Me when i visited Niagara Falls, I just love the natural beauty of the place.

Hope everything's ok with it, if not let me know so i can fix it. Apologies for the crappy graphics on the close up lol.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by w8tin

What photo software do you have?
You could use paint.net its free. and really easy to use. You can always download photoshop or paintshop pro for a 30 day trial.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:50 AM
She is SO pretty chowgilly! Well done dear

Thanks you very much for your help cavilez

Ok, we have 4 entries, I think? Need 6 more. Sounds like a lot at this point!
#50 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 2:53 AM
im working on the rest of mine right now so it will be finished by tonight

Page 2 of 17