Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Jun 2024 at 2:36 AM
Default Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by ketsueki01
Thank goodness I found this! I was just experiencing this very issue in my Sims 3 (just came back from a long hiatus). It was easy enough to fix in S3PE along with your instructions. If you've recently downloaded a lot of pattern packages, I would recommend going through most, if not all of them, to make sure there isn't more than one pattern involved.

For those who are unfamiliar with S3PE and need more of a helping hand, basically:
1. Open a pattern file in S3PE...
2. Go to the PTRN tag section (I found this was the easiest way to figure out whether the file was affected by this issue as it's a smaller text box to skim through)
3. Look through the given text in the right hand side text box, if you notice a space after the colon, then this is the problem file (as explained by granthes)
4. Right click on the PTRN tag section (left hand side of S3PE), choose Notepad from the given options
5. Remove the space using Notepad, then click File>Save, and now close Notepad
6. S3PE will notify you that the resource has been changed and ask you if you would like to commit the changes, click Yes
7. Repeat for the affected XML tag section (the INSTANCE number should match the PTRN instance number)
8. Lastly, make sure to click File>Save in S3PE in order to fully complete and save your changes

Thank you so much for posting this!
Page 2 of 2