Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#176 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Okay, you've been just standing there, like a moron, holding the baby now for about 2 sims hours and the baby is still crying. CHANGE THE DIAPER ALREADY!!!! Honestly, they will go days without changing them.

You have to cancel the Hold Youngster from the queue and make sure the next action is Change Diaper. I found that out.
Advertisement
#177 Old 30th May 2010 at 9:38 AM
"Bianca Monty I swear I will KILL YOU if you don't stop flirting with GOOPY! D:<"
"S***, you're a teen aren't you? DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL!" << Before I discovered Inteenimator.
"Oh. My. God."
"HORNY FOO!" << ACR
"Despite the low payment, your date is a- No. NO NO NO! NOT THE CRUMPLEBOTTOM!"
Test Subject
#178 Old 30th May 2010 at 10:51 AM
"Why do you keep looking at the stupid painting?? Stop it!! Go pay attention to your kids. Stop looking at the stupid painting! It's not that funny GRAH....."(it really angers me, my two adult sims are obsessed with viewing paintings. I want to take all of the paintings down but then they'd be miserable. -_-)
"Why are you cleaning when you're just seconds away from pissing on the floor? wtf is wrong with you? Run to the toilet!!"(Sims can be so stubborn)
"You live in a one bedroom shack, quit kicking your kids outside just so you can have sex!!!" ACR
"why are you lecturing your baby? It's your fault they're screaming cause you're too stupid to change their diaper on your own!"
"You have an awesome bed, you're not in college or a bum, so why are you sleeping on your bench? and while you're pregnant and it's winter!!"

My sims make me angry sometimes >_<
Mad Poster
#179 Old 30th May 2010 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilylaine
"why are you lecturing your baby? It's your fault they're screaming cause you're too stupid to change their diaper on your own!"

Oh, I hate that. Once a baby was crying, needed a diaper change, and I saw the father with the action Yell At in the queue.

I was saying, "You are NOT going to yell at that poor baby! Idiot!"

I immediately canceled the action before he could do that and had him change the diaper.
Field Researcher
#180 Old 30th May 2010 at 2:27 PM
My most recent one is "Really!? Was that necessary?"
Mad Poster
#181 Old 31st May 2010 at 12:40 AM
Said to a Family Sim who has a Fear of changing diapers:

"Well, you WANTED a baby, now deal with it!"
Test Subject
#182 Old 31st May 2010 at 6:44 AM
"I don't care if there's a fire on the island, GO TO BED!!" to my sim who was about to pass out.
"Oh crap..." Said after a few sim-days of me playing my legacy, she had four kids and -- BURGLARR!! Luckily, I had an alarm. What's funnier is the burglar actually escaped then the next day she came over and stole my newspaper (I had no idea it was the burglar until I saw her name). Even funnier? The founder's husband was a burglar in the crime track.
Test Subject
#183 Old 31st May 2010 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angia101
"This is the second meal you've eaten since I made you, WHY ARE YOU ALREADY FAT!!??"

One of my Sims only ate half a bowl of cereal and they became fat. It was the only thing they ate after playing drums for however long it was. :/
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 31st May 2010 at 5:29 PM
today my sim on collage constantly played ssx3 and go back to playing whenever he finshed what i "asked him" to do and a said: hey looser, stop being lazy, move your ass and go back to work
Mad Poster
#185 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 8:04 PM
Currently playing Life Stories. I have a toddler and her parents both start work at nine. I'd canceled the go to work for the father so he could take a vacation day and the mother could get her promotion (she'd just become pregnant a second time and I wanted her to get a day of work in)--

"Yes, you CAN go to work! You're not leaving your daughter alone, your husband is taking a vacation day!"

I had her quickly call a nanny, then she RAN out to the car. I let the nanny stay so the father could get a nap.

Now the mother has a ton of vacation days....
Mad Poster
#186 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 10:07 PM
"Ohhhh . . . . *turns volume down and covers face* nonononononono . . . . haaaaaaa . . . ." (when my game stutters and nearly crashes)
"Ohhhh . . . . *turns volume down and covers face* nonononononono . . . . !%#%!^@#@*%@%#^@#!$#$*!" (when my game really does crash)
"Should I? Nooo. Well, maybe if I . . . nah, it's not worth the start time. But then again, you have to . . . urgh, JENNA!" (when I can't decide whether to restart it)

I have free will off so that's usually all I say.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#187 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:53 PM
"AAAAAAH. Why are nannies so freaking sh*t. Why cant they do something for a change?! Bloody hell."
Later on, my nanny is usually dead. *evil laugh* *evil smile* xD

"Eww. Your not checking her out babe. She is eww-material"

Scholar
#188 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:08 PM
A recent installation of the ACR has given me a whole new list of things I've been muttering at my computer.

"Why you little hussy!" for male and female alike seems to be at the top of the list followed by "are you out of your mind? your not getting in that hot tub with your sister's husband!".

I'm finding the adjustment to the ACR a bit traumatic.
Inventor
#189 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clashfan
I'm finding the adjustment to the ACR a bit traumatic.

Lol, you'll get used to it.

Actually sometimes I yearn for the days when my sims were faithful uptight prudes! After a while ACR becomes...uumm, a bit boring too because everyone is up for it all the time.
Scholar
#190 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:38 PM
If I read the instructions correctly you can set a Sims individual token to make them more faithful or just turn off their autonomy all together. This does nothing of course for the other Sim that is quite possibly the instigator though. I'm liking the townie interaction as they never do anything for themselves in general. It's just going to take some getting used to on this control freaks part to step back and let my playables do their thing. I don't even play with free will turned off, more of a challenge for me to be able to play a 6 or 8 sim lot and keep them all under constant control. (pause is your friend)
Test Subject
#191 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:28 PM
Well.. when a sim cooks food[group meal], s/he grabs a plate or smth. and then "Put away Leftovers".
The thing I must always say, is "Why do you waste time cooking food when you already have leftovers in your fridge? AHHH! Ohh, nooo. Ok, idiot, if i cancel the action it doesn't mean you must set the house on fire!!!"
"STOP PLAYING KICKY BAAAAG!!!" [i think everyone says it ]

"For the world, you are somebody
But for somebody, you are the world."

I'm just a girl, and friends call me Steph :).
Field Researcher
#192 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:51 PM
I usually get angry when I play my sims. So it's like "OMG UNFREEZE OMFG THAT'S IT I'M TURNING YOU OFF IF YOU DON'T UNFREEZE, I MEAN IT." Lol yeah I do that O-o I also say like "Omg, where the hell did the nanny actually put the baby". I had this mansion and everytime the nanny or the mum held the baby and I controlled another simmie, they'd drop the baby somewhere and I'd have to listen out for it's crying just to find it. Because I didn't think of actually clicking the crib pmsl. Once my teen sim caught her boyfriend kissing another sim, and she went up to him and slapped him, I was like "O-O wtf but your also cheating stupid sim!".

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Field Researcher
#193 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM
"Naruto, why are you making toaster pastries?! Can't you see that Kakashi, who is standing right next to you, is half-way done making them???!?!?!?!?!?"
Inventor
#194 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 4:03 AM Last edited by jodemilo : 8th Jun 2010 at 6:13 AM.
"I know I made you super-efficient in SimPE you silly nanny, but do you HAVE to clear up the smartmilk just as I've put if on the floor for the kid to drink???" (She did this twice in a row, just when the poor toddler was literally reaching for the bottle. Grrrrr).

Think I might sack my good nannies too. lol. Who needs a Julie Andrews goody-two-shoes super-nanny anyway??
Mad Poster
#195 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:22 AM
A couple things to do with espresso--

For the headmaster: "Okay, I need 5 more points. Coffee's right over there, she just served some...there you go, take the coffee! All RIGHT!"

For other Sims: "Hey, it's night time and you have a bed for a reason. PUT DOWN THE COFFEE!"
Field Researcher
#196 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:58 AM
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up with your constant whining! I have better things to do than to go around wiping your ass for you. Grow a damned brain!

Oh, I see, it's impossible for you to step over the stupid thing that's like two inches tall!

Why do knowledge sims always want suicide when they're happy?

Yeah that's what you friggin get!

LEAVE THE FUCKING KID ALONE!

WHY DO YOU ASSHOLES KEEP TAKING MY SIMS' FOOD!

Okay, obviously someone has a deathwish that I'm more than happy to fullfil.

WTF, you JUST had a kid!

All right that's it! DEAD!

Get the fuck over it!

I curse a lot at my sims. lol
Mad Poster
#197 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkannie

WTF, you JUST had a kid!

Let me guess--Family Sim.

Typically mine don't roll that Want again until the youngest one has transitioned to Toddler. But I have had them roll that Want right at the birth of the latest one!

To which I say: "What, are you masochists or something? Well I'm not!"
Test Subject
#198 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:37 PM
I scream: "what are you doing????".... when my sim lost the job " sim who lost the job, say what?" ....
when they fall down and the psico arrive " ...then tell me i'm crazy!!!"

W MILEY 4EVER!
M ANTI-MILEY!
LOVE THE FRIENDS
Top Secret Researcher
#199 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:26 PM
/singing "You plus her, will make a baby, one time, one time" /end singing
embarrassing much.

Inventor
#200 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkannie
I curse a lot at my sims. lol

Great darkannie, but do you think you could bear in mind there are kids probably reading this board whose parents might not want them reading your explicit language?
Page 8 of 170