Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 6:10 PM
Mods won't load I've tried everything! No mods folder and no custom mods!
Hi um my name is Adam! I'm actually wanting to work on a judaism/religions mod as sort of my own spin or (if i can get permission) in flavor to rambuncious religons as like my own take and spin off of that! The problem right now is that mods just don't work on my computer. I've tried autocreating the folder through preivous methods, and I went out of my way to OUTSOURCE my recoue.cfg file which just wound't install on the computer, but I reinstalled the sims in an atmept 3-4 times and it just won't spawn the "Mods" folder, so I made my own got the files nececary and I know this may seem idioic but when I place the mods in that folder it still doesn't register in my game. I'm new to the forum because I plan on making mods and cc myself, but I can't really do that if they don't work period! So um any help this is what my computer shows? I should note that its all on a hardrive.

Screenshot of the problem: sorry I've been looking and I've having a hard time ebeding it?
https://i.postimg.cc/KjtXHwTF/frustration.png

s
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 4:19 AM
Mods belong in the my documents / ts4 folder, not program files.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
Mods belong in the my documents / ts4 folder, not program files.

um sorry very new to this /gen /nm how do i get there? ^^; cus its on a harddrive.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 4:58 AM
In your Documents folder, you should have a Electronic Arts folder, with the The Sims 4 folder inside that. That TS4 folder is where the Mods folder is. You could probably search your computer for it. I usually just open Windows Explorer.