Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*2007 Update*Animated/Functional Value Vending Machine! (Chips, coke, & more)

by pacotacoplayer Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 2:37 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:54 PM by -Maylin-

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 183 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Test Subject
#176 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:39 PM
Nice VM. One question though... Where does this law exsist that says children can't buy energy drinks? I have run into this thing before (can't remember exactly where) where mod items that include energy drinks are made to be disabled for children. What's with that? Also I have never seen an energy drink that cost 5x the price of a coke. Can this be modified, please?

In all other respects... Great mod!
Test Subject
#177 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM
Finally, snacks. Yum.
Any llama jerky?

Gosh.
Test Subject
#178 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StaticDrifter
Nice VM. One question though... Where does this law exsist that says children can't buy energy drinks? I have run into this thing before (can't remember exactly where) where mod items that include energy drinks are made to be disabled for children. What's with that? Also I have never seen an energy drink that cost 5x the price of a coke. Can this be modified, please?

In all other respects... Great mod!

I know! My cousins drink energy drinks, and they're kids!
Othe rhan tht?

Gosh.
Test Subject
#179 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:07 PM
that a good one with out apartment life
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:38 AM
wow, this is amazing! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 8:47 PM
thank you so much! this is really awesome, it's going on all my comm lots.
Test Subject
#182 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:52 PM
does this work with inteenimater but i still love it
Test Subject
#183 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:07 AM
hi can you next time make all the foods and drinks that is on the vending machine please thanks alot anyway its cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#184 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 4:11 PM
Hahaha this is so cute!!! I'm sorry to hear about your back breaking over coding
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#185 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 10:21 AM
Wicked! i have been looking for a vending machine for a long time! thank youuuu so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#186 Old 27th May 2011 at 8:25 AM
this is great! you really went all out and didn't leave one thing missing!
Thank you! I love it. Just what I was looking for, for my universities and parks, etc.

Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#187 Old 31st May 2011 at 11:23 PM
this is way cool thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 5:26 PM
good work. congratulations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#189 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 6:29 AM
This thing is great! Thanks. I hope to be able to create things like this someday.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#190 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 5:11 AM Last edited by Simonut : 28th Dec 2011 at 5:51 AM.
You are the "BEST" Thank so much for your re- work on this vending machine. I am very grateful.

Note: Incase any members want to know this updated version work with all EPs all the way up to Seasons
I have the Basic, University, NightLife, OFB, Pets and Seasons.

The vending machine work perfect I have it on a Community lot I place a trash can inside so that after the sims use it they can Clean up and place in trash can.
Test Subject
#191 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 7:44 PM
This download either didn't work for me or I cant FIND it!! I have Sims 2 and ALL the expansion packs....was there a mesh to download? Did not see one. All 5 files are in my EA downloads folder....can someone tell me where these pop up in the BUY mode! They are not coming up next to vending machines already in game. HELP this is too cool to give up on! Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 1:30 AM
I love this machine! When my sims are out in town they don't have to go all the way home to rest or another lot for some coffee. Love it Love it Love it!!! Thank you for sharing your talent<3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#193 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 9:53 PM
sweet creation yess x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 4:27 PM
i know its been years but it doesnt show up!
help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#195 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:34 AM
Thank You! I love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#196 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 9:03 AM
Haven't looked at it yet, but this looks REALLY good. LOL
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#197 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:59 PM
What's in that energy drink??

Now my Sims can dance all night, all day and all the next night, only pausing to buy these drinks and go to the loo!

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#198 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:41 PM
Thank you ! :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#199 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:41 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#200 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 7:28 PM
Default I totally AGREE with Centime
Quote: Originally posted by centime
I wish people could give constructive criticism without being abrasive. The comment I am referencing is old, but after pointing out the problems with the vending machine in a way that read as hostile, the commenter pronounced it "a piece of crap". Come on. That was when the snack machine was in testing. You know, a work in progress. Perhaps its just me, but if this had been out for a while in final form, then I might have been able to understand the harshness. But it was new. There is a way to point out problems while still being supportive of the process. That's why it is called constructive criticism. I suppose those who need this explained to them are beyond caring whether or not they may be hurtful to someone, but I had to put in my two cents. Okay, more like 30 cents, but there you go. centime

I totally AGREE with Centime!....There's no need to give harsh criticism it takes alot of time & patience to create new mods!!!! It wont kill us to be nice even if we dnt agree, they (the Sims2Creators did alot for us) the least we can do is to be kind.

Thank you Paco very much & i wish you a great day! Thanks again from my heart
Page 8 of 9