Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 3:26 PM
Default Help: Sims 4 dual saves can I take a lot from one new save and use it in another?
Hi there!

I haven't played Sims 4 in a LONG time and totally forgot that I had moved ALL MY MODS to my separated hardrive a year earlier. I started up the game and spent HOURS building a house not realizing all my mods were gone. I realized that all the characters, houses, and more have reverted back to their original state (missing hair, makeup, items, and more) which would be thousands of hours to replace all over again/fix.

Figuring out my mistake, I put the mods back in thinking that they might reappear on everyone but it didn't.

Good news though is my previous saves when loading after putting the mods in have all their mods in place! However, when I try to load the lot that I created BEFORE I realized all my mods had been moved (I saved the lot to my library) it didn't come up in my library.

I do know what files in my Tray are the files of the lot. Is there a way I can grab my lot from the newer save and load it into my older save where everyone is still modded? Like, can I load my old save and somehow paste the lot in or something?

I don't have access to the EA store gallery thingy so I'd need a way to do it another way.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you so much!