Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Replies: 613 (Who?), Viewed: 145677 times.
Page 25 of 25
Instructor
#601 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 6:27 AM
More Praaven
Advertisement
Scholar
#602 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 6:34 PM
Thanks to TheSweetSimmer Max now can learn to walk by himself, when parents are too busy with their ordinary activities.

First try wasn't so successful, but it's beginning
Scholar
#603 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 5:54 PM
JUST. WHAT. ARE. THESE. THINGS. HOOMAN?!

ermmm...just a silly attempt in converting this dining set from TS2. I really don't know what use will these be in my game besides the lulz
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Scholar
#604 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 6:34 PM
Costume party during Spooky Day (aka sims Halloween)

since these years are tigers I guess I shouldn't wonder why there are so many "big cats" in here
Instructor
#605 Old 25th Oct 2022 at 4:12 AM
A.I. generated pictures of some of my Sims.

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
Scholar
#606 Old 5th Nov 2022 at 9:34 AM
Testing Hairdresser Mod by PJSims. So far so good :lovestruc

Field Researcher
#607 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 9:15 PM
1) My sim went in labor but she... had to make the bed first Her husband in full-panic-mode: "Are you insane, woman?" "No love, just neat!!!"

2) Being a bouncer in Bridgeport but not being able to, actually, go to work (why do sims get stuck in the Prosper Room staircase???)

3) Something (or someone) has gone missing here

4) Playing for tips in the gym's bathrooms is the way to become rich, my friends (or maybe not!)

5) The mailman in Aurora Skies is a... Goth! Roger Goth! (he is, also, very handsome )
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#608 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 8:42 PM
Finally got to finish building the orphanage for toddlers in Sims 3 XD I started summer but never really did it

(I forgot Sims 3 had HD in build screenshots unlike Sims 2)

and here are the first toddler

Timmy

and Mara
Screenshots
Scholar
#609 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 2:45 PM
We finally get our sims to daydream with no poses needed thanks to the One With Nature mod.

(and kitty be like: what are you looking at where's my food?)

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Field Researcher
#610 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 9:32 PM
More cute Toddler Pics

Screenshots
Scholar
#611 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 3:59 PM
"I've taken care of the enemy, you have nothing to worry about."

Screenshots

Scholar
#612 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 7:50 PM
Some shots using new Modeling mod by mintbeehry

This mod is great for those who have photographer sims or sims in custom modeling career
Scholar
#613 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 8:59 AM
After a whirlwind romance, Delilah is about to get a rude awakening...

"Marry in haste, repent at leisure" - so the saying goes. But if Rebecca Gates is going to make a habit of this sort of thing it won't take too much leisure.

Meanwhile, out in the garden, they had a visitor...

Do you ever get the feeling the Aliens know when we're watching them? She walked right by the camera and never took her eyes off me. (Cue spooky alien music - "There is nothing wrong with your laptop. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission...")

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Field Researcher
#614 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 6:26 PM
A high school class in Moonlight Falls
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Page 25 of 25