Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2024 at 2:47 PM
Bad "Having a Baby" memory mod ?
Hello, sorry to bother,

I was looking for a mod centered around romance Sims. Considering they have bad memories of getting engaged and married, I was wondering if there was a mod somewhere that made them have bad memories for having children ? I tried looking around, found nothing, but still wondered if this still existed in some obscure website. Thank you in advance !
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jul 2024 at 3:58 PM
I know they can roll fears of having children. I had a Romance sim who gave birth then went straight into aspiration failure.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2024 at 7:14 PM
I don't think there is as far as I know. I can make one if you want since they can roll a fear of having a baby.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 11:57 AM
@Charity : Yes, I know :O But I just feel like it's a bit illogical for them to go in aspiration failure, but still be very happy about the baby's birth.

@BlakelsHere : Oh, that would be amazing !! If you do, I could also give you a French translation ! If I can contribute in any way in that regard, let me know !
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 2:02 PM
As a temporary measure, I believe you can change the background color of the memory with the memory manipulator, but it won't change the text at all.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2024 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
As a temporary measure, I believe you can change the background color of the memory with the memory manipulator, but it won't change the text at all.

The Memory Commander, not Manipulator.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives