Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 4:29 AM
Default No Blur/Mosiac Fix
Having a problem with the mosaics/blurring effect when sims use the toilet or shower? I'm sure your sick and tired of those nasty mosaics growing larger ruining your game. So I'll help you out! To get rid of this effect go into Game/Bin and find TS4.par file and rename it after the execute file. For instance, my file's name went from the original "TS4.par" to "The.Sims.4.Launcher.par"

Hopefully this helps!

The new Create-A-Sim is definitely an improvement.

http://i.imgur.com/ZM6KgPa.png
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:00 AM
I will try this with a grain of salt.

No idea what that file is actually supposed to do, though. Maybe someone with programming / needed experience can shed some light.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
I will try this with a grain of salt.

No idea what that file is actually supposed to do, though. Maybe someone with programming / needed experience can shed some light.

I hope it works for you! Worked for me, if we have the same files I think it should work both ways. :D

The new Create-A-Sim is definitely an improvement.

http://i.imgur.com/ZM6KgPa.png
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by African~Amore
I hope it works for you! Worked for me, if we have the same files I think it should work both ways. :D

Unfortunately this did not work for me. I couldn't even open the game without an error.

How are you executing your game? I tried via the desktop shortcut and directly through Origin.

Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
Unfortunately this did not work for me. I couldn't even open the game without an error.

How are you executing your game? I tried via the desktop shortcut and directly through Origin.

Uhhh your game is original?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rudenshe32
Uhhh your game is original?

Yep. Legitimate copy.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:09 AM
Yeah that's why it won't work for you, siletka =)

@African~Amore, please leave technical advice to those who have a legit copy.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Google before posting here. Or rather, not posting here. Thanks.