Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 11:06 PM
Sims 4 Challenge -- Criminal Lifestyle Challenge
I created a family on Sims 4 recently and really liked the idea, so I thought it would be cool to make it into a challenge!!

This challenge revolves around a woman who ran away with her criminal boyfriend in order to create a life of luxury through his criminal pursuit. She quickly becomes irritated, however, when she realizes her husband is a lazy slob and they quickly turn up broke. She and her husband begin bringing in people in order to feed them to a cowplant to get cowplant milk so they are able to live forever.

Begin by making the family! You have complete creative freedom; you choose whichever traits you wish to see in your Sims, but they both must have the Evil trait. Things to consider:
Woman: She is the one who pretty much controls everything, seeing as her husband is suppose to be lazy according to the challenge. She is the one who gardens and takes care of the cowplant(s). This includes going out and finding the people to feed to the plant(s). It is also her job to take care of the house (cooks, cleans, ect.). She comes from a family of money and has high standards.
Man: Really all he does is eat, sleep, and work. He is a lazy criminal and should probably have his traits based around that.

You can make them married or just dating.

For the house, you can cheat for your initial building/buying. You have free reign over their house, but remember they are suppose to be poor criminals who are making their way up in the world. Be sure to include a garden or keep an area of the lot for the cowplant(s). You must have atleast one cowplant, but it’s fine to have more.

After creating the house, the household must begin with only 1,000 simoleons. The man is the only one allowed to hold a job, and it must be in the criminal career.

There isn’t really a way to win or lose this challenge. The challenge is pretty much over once the majority of the citizens die or the family gets rich and the wife is happy. I just made it in attempt to give another challenge for people play and have fun with since I really love my criminal family! <3

I hope you guys enjoy!!!