Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 3:21 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default There are NPC’s spawning at the end of my lots

I have had this glitch for awhile now, sims are spawning at the end of my lots and they are not moving. I made one selectable to see if they would move but I was suprised when they had no wants, no turn ons or turn offs and no memories.

I watched April Black’s video today and based on that video, I thought that this sim may be a food stand chef as he spins in circles and adds excessive lag. I also thought that it could be a breakdancer as he just stands at the end of my lots without moving. If not a service npc, what could this be because if I try interacting with them the interaction gets deleted.

I try turning on testing cheats, to see the possible error but it says this “Object referred to must be a person”.

Do you think my object package file is corrupted because it’s not just this neighbourhood, it happens in every one I download.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 4:47 AM
It's probably just a breakdancer, you can just delete them with moveobjects, though you could also post the error log. Do they have relationships with anyone in the house? If so, deleting them should stop them from showing up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
It's probably just a breakdancer, you can just delete them with moveobjects, though you could also post the error log. Do they have relationships with anyone in the house? If so, deleting them should stop them from showing up.

when I added him to my household he didn't have relationships at all, I also didn't add him to any households

Here's the log file:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ObjectError_DTPN_t69998.zip (44.5 KB, 13 downloads)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kdlovestehsims
when I added him to my household he didn't have relationships at all, I also didn't add him to any households

Here's the log file:

A spinning sim tends to be from a mod conflict. Your error report has Story Progression - Pregnancies near the top, are you using Story Progression?
Try running a hack conflict, see if story progression show up and see what mod is clashing with it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2024 at 12:26 AM
I'll try thanks for the suggestion
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2024 at 1:12 AM
That error log is from story progression, which might also explain the sims on the edge of the lot, since SP teleports sims to the lot in order to do advance them. Give the log and the report to Lazy Duchess so he can figure out what is going wrong.