Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2024 at 11:50 AM
Default No annoying students!
Hello everyone!

I play with a mod for story progression and not long ago I discovered with great horror that students from the uni towns after graduation filled my entire bin, bruh. As soon as I clear this mess, new ones come. I had to temporarily disable universities.

However, my Sim really wants to continue studying and I do not want to refuse him. How can I get rid of the flow of unnecessary students?

a) maybe there is a mod for story development that prohibits students from entering my town or a setting inside the mod that prohibits students from moving to the family bin?

b) and can the method work, where I create my own university and make only one house for rent, so that the Sim can study there peacefully? will this work and will it not cause a flow of students to the bin?

anyway, I am waiting for your answers, thank you very much!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Sep 2024 at 3:50 PM Last edited by Charity : 5th Sep 2024 at 1:50 PM.
You should probably provide a link to the story progression mod you use, or noone will be able to tell what it might be doing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2024 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You should probably provide a link the the story progression mod you use, or noone will be able to tell what it might be doing.

https://archive.org/details/ldStoryProgressionBETA
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2024 at 5:17 PM
There's a Discord channel you can join to give feedback on the mod. It looks like it's still in Beta. https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...n-mod-open-beta
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2024 at 6:38 AM
Just remove whatever module automatically sends teens to uni, and they won't become students in the first place.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Sep 2024 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Just remove whatever module automatically sends teens to uni, and they won't become students in the first place.

I just don't understand exactly what settings are responsible for auto-students
Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 1:20 AM
The mod is divided into different folders containing mods that do different things, which all contain readmes. Find the one responsible for the university stuff and remove it.