Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallout 3 - Dogmeat & Puppy

by annyon Posted 30th Oct 2011 at 1:41 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2011 at 8:26 PM by annyon

161 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 121 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 5:25 PM Last edited by annyon : 31st Oct 2011 at 6:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Aled
How did you take off his collar for pictures? He looks awesome btw

He isn't wearing a collar.

If you want a collar removed, just click on the currently equipped collar when you're in the accessories/collars section of CAS and it should remove it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 7:30 PM
Very good. Looks a lot like Dogmeat, and I love Fallout 3.
Now do Rex. *wink*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WatersMoon110
Very good. Looks a lot like Dogmeat, and I love Fallout 3.
Now do Rex. *wink*

Lol I would, but I don't have the spare mechanical parts to do it. lol
Alchemist
#29 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 7:38 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I loved that dog and your version of him is perfect. :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:50 AM
You did a fantastic job, thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:54 PM
You got me playing Fallout 3 again because of this. No joke. Downloaded him immediately.

(Although, minor nitpick based on your tags, Dogmeat is based on the Australian Cattle Dog (or 'Blue Heeler') as homage by Bestheda to the dog in Mad Max 2. Gotta love Blueys.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Illu
You got me playing Fallout 3 again because of this. No joke. Downloaded him immediately.

(Although, minor nitpick based on your tags, Dogmeat is based on the Australian Cattle Dog (or 'Blue Heeler') as homage by Bestheda to the dog in Mad Max 2. Gotta love Blueys.)

Oh I was thinking of Rex! Rex is the german shepherd mix or whatever... I got them mixed up, I do that sometimes. xD

Thanks, I will fix my tag! And I'm glad you're playing again, I just started playing too lol... Although Skyrim will release next week and I'll immediately start playing that. x__x

ただ君を愛してる~ <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 11:43 PM
Oh my God. You are awesome. I love dogmeat. Yippee ^_^

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 1:50 AM
I think you did a great job!!! I Love him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 2:28 AM
YES!!! I think that Dogmeat was the best companion! with Fawkes in second and Charon in third. I would always go back to a save point whenever dogmeat died lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 3:36 PM
MARRY ME! RIGHT FREAKING NOW! I love this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 6:05 PM
You are your own worst critic, that being said, GREAT JOB on Dogmeat. The fact that you made sure to make his eyes 2 diff. colors is great attention to detail! I will d-load this as soon as I make it home...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:44 AM
The puppy is pretty good.

Have you seen the "actual" puppy mod for Fallout 3/New Vegas?
(It was a mesh made by Zenl but the original mesh upload is gone. Here it is in the Fallout New Vegas Nexus.)

Sims 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WatersMoon110
The puppy is pretty good.

Have you seen the "actual" puppy mod for Fallout 3/New Vegas?
(It was a mesh made by Zenl but the original mesh upload is gone. Here it is in the Fallout New Vegas Nexus.)

Wow someone actually made one!? I had no idea, since I've only played the Xbox console version. I'm very surprised mine turned out kind of like that (with both blue eyes) even though I've never even seen it before. xD

Thanks for sharing!

ただ君を愛してる~ <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:48 PM
Is Dogmeat possibly the cutest Sims 3 puppy ever created?
Yes. Yes he is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:42 PM
Puppies!!
<3 you
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#42 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 11:09 AM
Congratulations on the feature - You did absolutely amazing job with this!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 11:26 AM
He's so amazingly accurate and detailed that I was reading through the post to see if you used any default replacements I hadn't heard of! Great job, I don't play Fallout but I'm putting him in my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:08 PM
Abso-freaking-lutely adorable! I love these two! Can't wait to put them in their new forever home!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:03 PM
Wow, he looks amazing. I will deff. play with him
Destroyer of Worlds
#46 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:31 PM
Congratulations on your feature! You totally deserve it! I adore him in game! Even though I've played and beat that game lots, I wanna play again!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#47 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:34 PM
What a great dog. I'm very impressed at the detail and what an accomplishment getting a feature on your first upload. Congratulations!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#48 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 6:07 PM
Oh my goodness, I love Dogmeat, but the puppy with Dogmeat is priceless! SOOOOOOO CUTE!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 8:14 PM
Thank you everyone! I did not even think my upload would become a picked upload (since it's my first upload EVARRR!) and even more I did not even DREAM it would become a FEATURED upload! I'm so very happy and excited it got picked, so super thanks to all the people who downloaded and supported this! :D

<3

Annyon

ただ君を愛してる~ <3
Field Researcher
#50 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 11:12 PM
Those puppies are adorable! lol! gratis on the feature
Page 2 of 7