Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2024 at 6:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My custom adoption mod does not work properly anymore
For years I've been using the adoption mod that allows you to adopt teens + townies, as well as choose gender + skin tone. Last night I adopted a sim, clicked child, got a toddler instead. This was strange, but thought maybe it was a bug, but then it kept happening. Then I noticed something else odd, all other options except age is there (this includes teens too.) I've run several tests, taking out other adoption related cc, but those work as intended, it's only this one that's acting the way it is. My other 2 are the orphan display cot, which allow adopting toddlers from community lots, and the mod that allows teens to adopt as well, neither of them are causing the confliction. Whenever I get a new lot, I always move the cc to a specific folder to sort all of it. I checked the sims 2 Clean Installer for all bhav mods, but not of them were related to adopting outside of the aforementioned. I then checked hcdu, which pointed to the cot, but that did not interfere with the other mod. What could be causing this issue?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Mar 2024 at 7:19 AM
Did you try it in a game without any other CC?