Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 4:30 AM Last edited by simhunter1750 : 15th Apr 2006 at 4:44 AM.
Default whats wrong with my clothes mesh?
i just got milkshape and when i was finished making the mesh i finished the rest of the wds brianna tutorial then when i went into bodyshop my mesh was all wierd the body was detached form the head, it was laying down on the floor. Then i looked at the preveiw in SimPE and i saw all the bones (w/e u call them, skeleton) not in the mesh but laying down. Also in bodyshop the arms were all over the place, seriously it scared my for a minute. I did eveything right, im assuming i did something wrong in milkshape when editing my mesh. Can someone please help.

oh i use the red dress
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:11 AM
Here this should fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:37 AM
thanks, of orgot to thank you sooner
my problem is fixed.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 2:38 AM
Thank you PAF, and it would have been nice simhunter if you'd bothered to click the 'thank you' button at the bottom of that help file, as I took the time to write up that and about a dozen other frequently asked questions and things people need info about.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:42 AM Last edited by simhunter1750 : 18th Apr 2006 at 4:53 AM.
Hey tiggerypum, Sorry about that, i didnt even know that a thank you button was there i dont go on here alot. (Well i just started to again) So i clicked it now. Thank you.