Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wet-N-Wild Water Park (Slice Of Heaven)

by Drafter_1962 Posted 11th Dec 2005 at 8:30 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2006 at 11:40 PM by Drafter_1962 : Updated Link

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM
That looks awsome!!!
Thanx for the good work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:24 PM
This is the greatest thing I've seen for the game so far, man! It's just so AWESOME! Thanx!

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
#4 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:04 AM
Is This Based on Wet'n'Wild on the Gold Coast? Cause i live in Brisbane
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PJ_93
Is This Based on Wet'n'Wild on the Gold Coast? Cause i live in Brisbane

No it isnt, I just sat and thought what would be a good name for a water park and whaaa la... lol
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 8:05 AM
Awesome, Just Awesome!!! Thanx !!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 5:28 PM
Never seen anything like it before!
We went to Universal Studios over the summer and this reminds me SO much of a waterpark we visited there. Had some picnic grounds and stuff too though. Will definitley use you idea in my sims game. Downloads are down right now, but "I'll Be Back", lol! Thanks a bundle! :smash:
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:40 AM
Hmm, there's a Wet'N'Wild where I live too, which also looks surprisingly like this..... maybe you should go into business designing water parks!!!
Incidentally, this is great!

You remind me of the babe...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:24 AM
Thanks very nice *downloads*. Thanks for sharing.

..Live well, grow old well, grow bald well.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:08 AM
Ohhh...I love it! My Sims love swimming, so I will download for them RIGHT NOW !!!
THANK YOU !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaddhaos
Ohhh...I love it! My Sims love swimming, so I will download for them RIGHT NOW !!!
THANK YOU !

Thanks so much for downloading my designs.... my aim to to please and I try to to be detailed and have a high % of people who like my work. I am trying to improve on the designs to what people like.
I have to say special thanks to the people of Mod The Sims2 for having this site or this wouldnt be possible!!!!!!

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:51 AM
My god, that is amazing. Now, if only I had nightlife...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
This is just... wow... my jaw just dropped, lol. Literally! And do they really swim down the waterslides or do they just swim partly on air and partly on water? I'm asking since their swimming wasn't made for waterslides. Great work and my Sims and I thank you for it!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:56 AM
awsome! great work Drafter :thumb:
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 9:08 PM
Default Wow!!!!
:insane: Very cool!!!! :jaw:
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
This is just... wow... my jaw just dropped, lol. Literally! And do they really swim down the waterslides or do they just swim partly on air and partly on water? I'm asking since their swimming wasn't made for waterslides. Great work and my Sims and I thank you for it!

ya :nod: im wondering the same thing too. And another question how did you get the "waterslides" :gonemad: that is very talented!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~blondi
:banana:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 3:51 PM
WOW :insane: ! This is such an amazing lot. It's so wonderful. I will definately put this in my game. I'm very sure the Sims are gonna love it for summer days. Thank you

Ps: Wet'n'Wild is a name of a water theme park located in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Funny how you can coin the name too.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th May 2006 at 8:17 AM
So great!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 11:27 PM
;(

Man, everything cool comes in .rar!!

Sorry about my whining, the un-rar thing smazes out my computer so I can't have it. Anyways, mind me, the water park looks amazing, just thought I would drop in and thank you for uploading it for all the people who don't have messed up computer, like I do...
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 8:39 PM
Omg, This lot is fantastic! 5 stars! But I really need to get NL! Grr!

My username is Soccersusan24 on www.sims2.com.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:51 AM
i was wondering too, sims arent ment to go down waterslides, so do they
just swim down in the game? someone should make sumthang so sims can slide down waterlides.
anyways, love the lot, lots of love...love the of lots?

Ist das ein i.beat in Ihrer Tasche, oder sind Sie nur glücklich, mich zu sehen?

is that i.beat in your pocket, or you just happy to see me?

NO CLICKY
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:40 AM
Wow, this is spectacular! Thanks. <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:44 AM
AWESOME! dang i could never do anything this cool......*goes to play sims*
Instructor
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:42 PM
That's freakin cool!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:15 PM
OMG! I love this water park, thanks! Good Job.
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:27 AM Last edited by hugsforfrazier : 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by babybuttons000
;(

Man, everything cool comes in .rar!!

Sorry about my whining, the un-rar thing smazes out my computer so I can't have it.

Do you mean WinRAR? Because it works totally fine for me--just go to WinRAR's site, install, download the custom content, and once you've clicked on the stack-of-books icon that appears, click on Extract To and move that file to your Sims 2 Downloads folder. Once you've extracted a file, you can safely delete the WinRAR archive. I'm not sure where the site is, but just Google 'WinRAR' and click the first link that shows up
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways...your waterpark is AMAZING. I've seen a tutorial on how to make waterslides once before (on MikeInside's webpage, I think) but now that I've seen how cool this looks I definitely want to try it out. I WISH I HAD NIGHTLIFE... BTW, how come everyone keeps mentioning the Wet 'N Wild in Australia? I'm a Florida girl, and there's one in Orlando, but I've never been there before.
Quote: Originally posted by sunshine_rai
i was wondering too, sims arent ment to go down waterslides, so do they
just swim down in the game? someone should make sumthang so sims can slide down waterlides.
anyways, love the lot, lots of love...love the of lots?

---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about that, but I heard that they have a new swimming pool item in the Seasons EP, which you can add to your pool. It's a swimming pool WATER SLIDE...gawd that must be loads of fun, having one of those in your backyard...MUST HAVE EXPANSION PACKS! All of them! They're all mine!

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Page 1 of 2