Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

01 Apartment Lane [NL]

by plasticbox Posted 9th May 2006 at 11:10 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:42 PM by plasticbox

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:48 PM
Ooh this is amazing! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:18 PM
I can simply say you're the best for all cheap but amazing houses. If I don't put this in my game, I'd be missing out. This is what I've been looking for. 5 stars!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:32 PM
Wonderful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:43 PM
Thank you! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:51 PM
Thank you so much for this! I love apartments, and this one is AMAZING! You make the best houses! As far as having more than 8 Sims in the apartment goes, is there a way to have more than 8 Sims selectable that you know of without using the selectable feature from Insiminator? That works fine, except then my Sims can't get pregnant because there are already at least 8 on the lot.

Thank you so much for all your amazing work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:04 PM
Wow great! Thanks!

jessica
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:04 PM
My "extra" sims' icons simply show up above the other ones (and, supposedly, in a second column if I ever had more than 15 or whatever fits in one column), I don't need a workaround to select them. This was introduced with NL I believe.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:40 PM
Perfect

Happy apple poison.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2006 at 8:31 PM
Can you give me the thread to Ignes rent rose or whatever it is? But otherwise. Cool apartment.
Thanks (Shame you can only thank once!)

The difference between a good man and a bad man is the choice of cause.
WILLIAM JAMES

Simmers against Paysites.
~Dayle~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th May 2006 at 9:20 PM
Love it. I may have to see how this does as an exclusive dorm :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2006 at 9:48 PM
I really love this! Do you think maybe you can make a single apartment. I love moving new couples into apartments. Thanks! Will download, and certainly will enjoy

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th May 2006 at 10:09 PM
What do you mean with "a single apartment"?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th May 2006 at 10:42 PM
Awesome looking apartment building. Thanks a lot
Scholar
#15 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:15 AM
this is looks amazing, I wonder, if the mailboxes outside the building are just decoration? I mean is it just one family or is it working like dorm?

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:42 AM
It's not a dorm, it's a residential lot. The mailboxes + trashcans are from this collection (thanks for reminding me, I keep forgetting to give proper credit): http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131127 -- 229 ingame objects, by frillen. Regular mailboxes in other words -- my game seems to pick one to use (both for mail + as waypoint), the others are rendered decorative.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th May 2006 at 5:23 AM
Adorable apartments! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:56 AM
Hey Plasticbox, I had an idea slash request! I was wondering if you could upload a version of this house as a dorm? I know there's a Maxis tool out there that can rezone buildings to dorm-houses but for the life of me I can't find it.

I'd love this little flat as a small dorm :D

*sends loves in hope!*
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:04 PM
dahling: how about "changelotzoning dorm" (enter lot, enter cheat, exit lot, re-enter)? Should be easier for you than for me I guess, as I don't have Uni.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th May 2006 at 4:28 PM
Thanks for that
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:26 PM
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Lady Of The Sky*~ [Brazil ;*]
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th May 2006 at 7:25 AM
Hey,
I haven't had a chance to convert it yet, but I have to come back and sing praises for how this block looks in game. It looks freakin' incredible! You haev outdone yourself.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:42 PM
ill second that request for inge's rent shrub... i cant seem to find anything of inge's anymore...

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nicolafred
ill second that request for inge's rent shrub... i cant seem to find anything of inge's anymore...

http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.ph...bf9a&board=31.0
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:50 PM
Great job! Thank you!!!
Page 1 of 2