Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED*New Female Meshes to Play With!

by aardvarkams Posted 20th Mar 2005 at 2:54 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2005 at 10:50 PM by aardvarkams : *UPDATED*

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 166 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 3:15 PM
WOW!! These are all amazing! It's a shame to hear that these might be your last ones, you're such a great mesher. Thankyou very much for your contribution to Sim, you make our games better.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 3:34 PM
Looks like you covered them all ! Really great work!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 3:47 PM
wow. . . . there brilliant great work
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 4:07 PM
Wow! These are great. Sorry to hear that you wont be around
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 4:27 PM
We want more ,we want more :-))))
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 5:11 PM
I really can't say which i like the best!The're all soooooooo great! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 5:42 PM
HI, as previously stated, these are really terrific!!! Your talent will be missed here. I hope everything goes well for you. Take care!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 6:47 PM
ive rated this thread 5 for the excellent meshes there. its a shame you might stop but you leave us with some great meshes. take care and thanks again for them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 7:19 PM
10 spectacular meshes and a 10 rating for this post Amy!I truely hate to hear that you're leaving us.You will be missed and it's going to be a huge loss for this great community.Bless you sweety.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 10:19 PM
spectacular! i just hope you'll come back to make more meshes...
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 11:29 PM
Excellent job Amy, they look fantastic! I hope everything works out for you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 11:46 PM
Wow great job and Yeah finally a mesh for lingerie with heels. I hate the barefoot ones...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 4:05 AM
Amy, you will be missed, and best wishes for your personal life I loved all your meshes, and I am sure they will inspire others too. Thanks so much for the hard work you did, it made my game more fun to play!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 5:11 AM
My fist post and very nice Mesh, spectacular
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 8:21 AM
Great job!! Definitely a lot to play around with. Thank you very much ..
Scholar
#17 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 8:35 AM
Thank you! These meshes look awesome! Sorry to hear that you're going and I hope everything works out for you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 8:55 AM
thanks for the parting gifts. They're great. sorry to hear you won't be around anymore. take care!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 2:20 PM
it s great
i really like your work,always nice and sexy )
i ve noticed only one strange thing
with the tennis girl,the body shape doesnt change really by chosing a bigger
or a thiner sims
well anyway you make really good stuff
keep on doing it
it s always a great moment to see your posts
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 2:22 PM
great work there! you are a gem!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 4:36 PM
Jungodungo, thats because none of these meshes work with 'fat' sims. It's to do with polygons being added to the mesh, it stops fatness from working.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 6:33 PM
beautiful
thanks so much! these are fantastic. my boyfriend and i have started creating some new meshes too...they will be available on my site (see my signature below) as soon as my server starts working again! :: kisses ::

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 7:02 PM Last edited by Xianah : 21st Mar 2005 at 7:04 PM.
Oooooooo!! nicely done.. i especially like the big platform boots.. I made this skin today for it, the boots took forever, due to the warp in the uvmap.. but i'm happy how it turned out.. I will most likely post this skin on my website (which is free still free after 4 years!! *grin* http://simderz.moonfruit.com).

Thanks for the meshes

-Xi-

{SimderZ}

heres the pic it looses loads of detail due to it being small & a JPG, & sorry about the crap quality of the pix, thats bodyshop for ya!!
*btw no photo's were used in this skin*

Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 9:08 PM
Simderz- that outfit is awesome!!! And the meshes are all great, too, Aardvarkams!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 10:09 AM
Your meshes are the BEST that I have seen. Maxis should take your lead and release more realistic meshes like yours.

Believe me, your efforts and talents are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again. Know you said that these will probably be your last, but we can only hope that they are not.

Good luck......
Page 1 of 7