Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 12:05 PM
Default San Myshuno Polo Club for Sims 3
I was obsessed by creation San Myshuno Polo Club published recently by @PinkCherub. But it was created for Sims 4 so I decided to recreate it as fully funcional building for Sims 3
I started a bluprint recently but then I've got an idea to split this lot in two that could function as equestrian center and horse ranch separated.
I start this thread to help me in recreation on my PC while watching attached here screenshots on phone. There are two for now.

PinkCherub, yeah, about stables. They are kinda small in your building. So I decided to create it like fenced area with post for horses. Also... do you want me to mention you here?
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I was obsessed by creation San Myshuno Polo Club published recently by @PinkCherub. But it was created for Sims 4 so I decided to recreate it as fully funcional building for Sims 3
I started a bluprint recently but then I've got an idea to split this lot in two that could function as equestrian center and horse ranch separated.
I start this thread to help me in recreation on my PC while watching attached here screenshots on phone. There are two for now.

PinkCherub, yeah, about stables. They are kinda small in your building. So I decided to create it like fenced area with post for horses. Also... do you want me to mention you here?

Yeah, I forgot how big stables in The Sims 3... I think now you have to work over proportions and watch on original building rather for inspiration. Splitting lot on 2 parts is also a good idea, especially when it technically possible in game.
You can just give credits to the original post c:
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkCherub
Yeah, I forgot how big stables in The Sims 3... I think now you have to work over proportions and watch on original building rather for inspiration. Splitting lot on 2 parts is also a good idea, especially when it technically possible in game.
You can just give credits to the original post c:

I encountered all issues that you warned me of. Yeah. Horses can not pass through any kind of "human" arches.
And stalls in Sims 3 Pets are bigger and they are ugly. I used CC for stalls. Your stalls are 3x6 and I found here 4x5. With same curved sides and more realistic. But arches ruin the idea to have stables functional. Side enterances could have been used and designed as gates but I need proper gates for that. A Marrocan Gates! Guess I'll never find it But I promise to try my best
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 12:05 PM
I'd like to have suugestions for ts4 to ts3 conversion threads. For reach autentic look I need sofas, loveseats and chandelier. Oh and I need siggestions for those canopy in the center.
I found this thread https://amp.reddit.com/r/thesims/co...ecommendations/ this nice. ButI wish to have more for items I search for.
Regards Vic ^_^

Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 10:50 PM
I tried to make some research of Sims 4 to Sims 3 conversions and I found incredible buildset by somethin... froglegs. I forgot. Well when I tried it in Sims 3 it looks incredible but unfortunately it does not has windows from City living that placed in the kitchen. Also I decided not to use windows converted by TheJim07 from Luxury Hacienda Sims 3 Store set because they are pay items and replaced it by mix and match from two Mutske's sets - Sevilla and Wicklow.

More I try to replicate SIms 4 items, more I see that it becomes not that I expected. So, @PinkCherub I gonna try to create a loose recreation of your Polo Club that will become more Spanish/Italian rather then Mideterranean/Maroccan. Oh. And another thing. The main idea to have is to have professional bar functional. So this would be nor equestrian center neither horse ranch. Equestrian center rabbit hole would be optional.

Oh and I will replace the paving on the terrace. I like your house and it is ok to have such a poor tiles on the ground floor but, sorry, on the first floor with places for rich people it looks unapropriate.
Screenshots

Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 1:24 PM
Recently I found The... "somethin Oasis" kit conversions by accident. Next pictures represent the reason why this house from Sims 4 will never be alike in Sims 3.
1. The arch was converted as real wall arch and that means hoses won't pass through it. Is that real size from those kit? It is rediculousely tiny.
2. The maroccan rug is also bigger then I expected so star points leak in the rooms nearby.
3. Huh? Why is averything so huge in somparison?
The link to the post is in the first thread for you to have matching. I feel frustated because I expected Sims 4 to Sims 3 conversions could be... more accurate... not like that....
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 11:37 PM
Interesting build, but you sure are mixing architectural styles to an extent that normally is never done in real life. But this is Sims, and so we can do whatever we want.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 8:15 AM
What do you think about use of pay store content in this building? I think that use just one item from the whole set that can not be fownloaded separated is not good. But I decided to ask here first.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
What do you think about use of pay store content in this building? I think that use just one item from the whole set that can not be fownloaded separated is not good. But I decided to ask here first.

Totally up to you, but I would not.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Totally up to you, but I would not.

Got it. Then I could tell you. this premium content from Sims 3 store set has a great (and even better) chandelier matching to those Pink Cerub used in their build.
All other the CC I found for this building is free. But there is a lot of this. And you will need to download it all manually from CC list I shall prepare.