Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 10:23 PM Last edited by Prime : 27th Nov 2021 at 6:02 PM.
my custom animation i made for the sims 2 is Wrong... how do i fix it to play properly? (sims 2) FIXED
I'm having a bad problem with this animation I made in the sims 2. i did a video of exactly what's going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxT...hannel=winko567

how do i fix this? i also tried remaking the animation over and over again but that didnt work either. it keeps goofing up like that. and it doesn't have any 180 degree turns either on any of the joints.
I also made sure to select 'origin' and 'local' when i was rotating the joints in milkshape.

what is causing this?

please help
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 11:26 AM
That's weird. Can you post the milkshape file?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
That's weird. Can you post the milkshape file?

here's a link to the milkshape file and the .5an file:
https://www.4shared.com/s/fuBlcGMP0ea
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 9:40 PM
I wasn't able to fix it with the usual ways of repairing animations. I wonder if something happened to this skeleton to break the bones in some way. When you started over, did you use a new copy of the Sims skeleton or reset this same file?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 10:28 PM Last edited by Prime : 27th Nov 2021 at 6:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
I wasn't able to fix it with the usual ways of repairing animations. I wonder if something happened to this skeleton to break the bones in some way. When you started over, did you use a new copy of the Sims skeleton or reset this same file?

i actually used the same file.

UPDATE:
i got it fixed now. i used a different copy of the skeleton to remake the animation. the skeleton file from the first one must have been corrupted i guess.
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 3:43 AM
Glad you figured it out. Yeah the skeleton corruption happens sometimes. I've run into it too.