Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 4:05 PM
Not received registration code for Milkshape 3D
Hi everyone,

So i have been wanting to have a go at making custom content for TS3 for a while now and have been watching and following tutorials as such, I downloaded the free trail of Milkshape 3D a while ago and decided to buy it from the website. I received the transaction ID but i didn't receive the registration code to go along with it. I decided to send an email to the creator basically explaining that i didn't receive said registration code. i didn't receive a reply on that email, i then sent a follow up email not long after the original one i sent wondering if they had received my email or not, still no reply on that email.

I then sent my most recent email including the transaction ID this time to them and still haven't received a reply since.

Im not sure if i have messed something up along the way? I didn't include the transaction ID when i first sent the original email so im not sure if this is the problem, if anyone could maybe help me with this problem i would be very grateful.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 1:47 PM
I am in the same situation - but haven't tried to get in touch yet. I sent them my money and had the transaction approved by PayPal 48 hours ago, but NO code has been forthcoming.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AddieP
I am in the same situation - but haven't tried to get in touch yet. I sent them my money and had the transaction approved by PayPal 48 hours ago, but NO code has been forthcoming.

Im not sure what's going on, i thought maybe if there busy but it's been ages since i brought it and haven't had any responses yet. Im glad im not the only one in this situation.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Aug 2022 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Creative_Simling
Im not sure what's going on, i thought maybe if there busy but it's been ages since i brought it and haven't had any responses yet. Im glad im not the only one in this situation.

Did it arrive yet? mine has not. I'm emailing and talking to PayPal
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 11:44 AM
This happen to me back in 2017... it finally came but it took a long time … I posted about it back in 2018 but i do not remember all the details though …. I just remember it came in a email...I think... I did send a few email to them. I will check and get back to you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 11:45 AM
sorry no luck I have lost all that changed computers too many times...
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 2:21 PM
My code arrived today - after I emailed them and basically said I would involve PayPal and cancel my order
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Aug 2022 at 2:15 PM
I'm glad you got it!