Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 3:57 AM Last edited by C.Syde65 : 19th Dec 2022 at 5:30 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How do I unlock the following objects using S3PE so that I can place them in Bridgeport?
There's a bunch of objects that aren't currently accessible in Edit Town mode that I've been wanting to place in my saved game in Bridgeport over the last few days. Mainly because I want to add them instead of some of the default objects in Bridgeport. The problem is that my experience with S3PE is rather limited, so even after I retrace my steps and figure out how to unlock things in Edit Town, there are still some objects that I wasn't able to unlock the last time I tried unlocking objects with S3PE. The objects that I want to place in Bridgeport include the following:

M̶e̶d̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶F̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶=̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶
Water Buoy = from the base game
Wood Crates = from the World Adventures expansion pack = As a replacement of the Old's Cool Wooden Crates
C̶a̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶r̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶L̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶=̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶Late Night̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶=̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶r̶i̶e̶r̶
T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶t̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶e̶u̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶F̶u̶r̶n̶i̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶l̶l̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶=̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶w̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶
B̶l̶a̶k̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶y̶ ̶P̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶a̶z̶z̶l̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶z̶z̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶p̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶l̶l̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶=̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶w̶t̶i̶m̶e̶̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶
D̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶y̶ ̶G̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶N̶u̶ ̶F̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶D̶i̶e̶t̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶l̶l̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶=̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶w̶t̶i̶m̶e̶̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶
Z̶e̶u̶s̶-̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶u̶d̶w̶a̶l̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶i̶e̶ ̶G̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶l̶l̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶̶ ̶=̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶w̶t̶i̶m̶e̶̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶=̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶F̶a̶m̶e̶
Actual Streetlamp = from the Island Paradise expansion pack = As a replacement of the Bridgeport Street Light
Scuba Buoy = from the Island Paradise expansion pack = As a replacement of the Water Buoy

The Wood Crates, Caution Barriers with Lights, Zeus-The Cloudwalker Shoe and The Suit and Tie Guys Double Billboards, and Actual Streetlamps are the ones that I want to add to Bridgeport the most.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 10:30 AM
I have crossed out all the ones that I have managed to unlock, thanks to this mod. Now I just need the ones that haven't been crossed out. Pity the mod I just found doesn't unlock any of the objects after Supernatural.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 5:30 AM
I have unlocked all the remaining objects, thanks to this tutorial.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 10:36 AM
Well done @C.Syde65 I'm glad my tutorial was useful and you managed to fix them!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Well done @C.Syde65 I'm glad my tutorial was useful and you managed to fix them!

Thanks!

Do you think you could help me with this? Unlocking objects so they are available in Edit Town is a walk in the park compared to what I'm currently facing.