Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2023 at 8:57 AM Last edited by aelflaed : 2nd Feb 2023 at 3:37 AM. Reason: solved it
Default Wedding Cake Slices
I'm trying to fix some wedding cakes which weren't made with slices, and therefore can't use the 'cut' interaction.

So far, I have got them to stop throwing errors, and the 'cut' interaction is working...but the cake slice is invisible. (There's no 'glob', either, but that's minor and I don't mind if it stays like that.)

I cloned my slices from Gdayar's recolourable wedding cake. If Gdayars' cake is in-game, the slices match that, so they are still referencing it somehow. I can't find what needs to change.

Can someone advise?

Attached - one cake/slice set.

Solved! Turns out you need a texture image as well as the TXMT. Cloning a different cake slice worked better, because Gayars' one doesn't have all the resources in the package.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  AE_VitasimsCakes-CutFix-SlicesWorkingButInvisible.7z (159.8 KB, 8 downloads)

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort