Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 2:03 AM Last edited by Talented Builder : 2nd Apr 2023 at 8:55 PM.
Default SLS4Challenge.(UPDATED!)
So, I got to thinking about Sims 4 and it’s challenges, and then this idea popped in my head. I know there are a ton of challenges out there, but I wanted to try something new, different and honestly try my hand and making up my own challenge. I’ve done other challenges, and found myself either getting frustrated with them quickly, plain out bored, or quitting them because I found I either didn’t have the packs, or they were hard and I didn’t have the time. With all that said, welcome to My Sims 4 Challenge!

Rules:
1. Sim must be Teen or Young Adult. An Single(No one else in household).
2. Sim cannot have any CC whatsoever when made(traits, and aspirations included.)
3. Sim must start living in Newcrest on a 20x15 lot.
4. Sim must Participate in every event, and holiday(if you do not have these packs, then do not worry about it)
5. No cheating whatsoever.(Motives, Skills, Money, Relationships, Etc.)
6. Lifespan can either be Normal or for a extra challenge…set it on LONG.
7. Once your Sim turns into an Adult, you MUST move them to Twin Oracle Point!
8. Your SIM CANNOT BE TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE or any other ANTI-AGING abilities, including spellcaster, or werewolf abilities if you have those packs!

Home:
Your sim must start on one of the 20x15 Lots(Comfy Cubby, or Oak Alcove) at the very beginning of this fun adventure. You must build a small house with the following Ammenidies: Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom(basically the basics for a sim to live). Optional and if you have money leftover, you can buy your sim a cheap desk, computer, chess set, painting easel and television. (Remember you can’t use any money cheats, you have to build a house with the remaining funds your sim has once they’ve moved into the lot)

Skills:
If you did not buy your sim any skillbuilding materials(Chess set, painting easel, fitness, etc) then you will have to have your sim travel to a different neighborhood to gain these skills. Once your sims gains skills to the following levels(stated down below) you can then build certain buildings, but only on the RIGHT SIDE of NEWCREST(will be explained below which lots things can be built on).

No Skills Needed:
You can BUILD a Cafe’ on the lot COOKOUT LOOKOUT 30x20.

Level 3 in:
- Charisma
- Comedy
- Guitar
You can BUILD a Lounge/Bar on the lot BEECH BYWAY 30x20.(Must be Level 3 in all listed skills before building).

Level 2 in:
- Fitness
You can BUILD a Gym on the lot HILLSIDE HIGHLANDS 30x20.(Must be level 2 in all listed skills before building).

Level 4 in:
- Logic
- Programming
- Rocket Science
- Video Games
- Writing
You can BUILD a Library on the lot CIVIC CLIFFS 30x20.(Must be level 4 in all listed skills before building).

Level 3 in:
- Gardening
You can Build a Park in the lot FERN PARK 30x20.(Must be level 3 in all listed skills before building).

Level 3 in:
- Handiness
- Mixology
- Piano
You can Build a Art Center in the lot SANDY RUN 40x20.(Must be Level 3 in all listed skills before building).

Level 2 in:
- Painting
You can BUILD a Mueseum in the lot OPTIMIST OUTLOOK 40x30.(Must be Level 2 in all listed skills before building).

Money:
You can have your sim if they are a Teenager, have them do odd jobs up until they are a Young Adult. If you have a Young Adult, then you can have them get a job that requires any of the skills listed above in order for buildings to be built in newcrest. Once all buildings are built then your sim can change to a different job. Once your sim has accumulated $30,000 he or she may move to a different lot(EXCEPT TWIN ORACLE POINT, Unless he or she is an ADULT)

Relationships:
You may have your sim get into a relationship, but you may not allow them to move in or marry until both the friendship and romantic bar are completely full, this includes no woo hooing, or trying for a baby until both bars are completely full and they are married. Both sims MUST be Young Adults, no Teens or Teens and a Young Adult.

Buildings:
Once all the main buildings are built, you are welcome to build on any of the remaining empty lots EXCEPT FOR TWIN ORACLE POINT. An the remaining empty lots that you build onto are to REMAIN RESIDENTIAL lots(houses) only! An the rule remains - No CC build/buy objects allowed in the houses. This Challenge is a fun basic Vanilla Challenge for those who may not use any CC in their game! ^.^ (You are allowed to upload your buildings and houses into the gallery with the #SLS4Challenge)

TWIN ORACLE POINT:
Ah, what a beauty it is. This lot is off limits though until YOUR sim becomes an Adult. As we all know, this is the biggest lot around, and is the most expensive. By now your lovely sim should have accumulated enough funds to move into this wonderful lot and begin to build their dream home whether they are still single, or married and have a kid or two. No matter where your sim lives now, once they become a Adult, they are to move out of the lot they are in, and move into Twin Oracle Point. You can either sell all the furnishings you have to get that extra money or keep them so you don’t have to spend that extra money to furnish your new home after you build it on Twin Oracle Point. But the point remains, YOU MUST MOVE YOUR SIM OUT OF THEIR CURRENT LOT ONCE THEY TURN INTO AN ADULT, an MOVE THEM INTO TWIN ORACLE POINT. (Here is hoping they did indeed accumulate enough funds!)

Kids:
If your sim had a child, the first child is to remain in your household as heir or heiress, and any kids following must move out when they become a Young Adult. If your sim has twins, or triplets, then the first baby born out of the set is to remain in the house an the other’s move out when they become a Young Adult. Think of it as a Generational thing in regards to keeping the house in the family, mixed with Legacy Challenge. Best way I can describe it honestly, couldn’t think of any other name for it.

Grandkids:
Same as with when your sim had a child. The first of the children from your original sims child, is to remain and the rest are to move out. See just how many generations(if you really want to) you can make with this challenge. Slowly add on to the house as it happens to as a extra boost to the challenge and see how big of a house you create!

Urns, and gravestones:
We all know death is inetidible in the game(unless your a vampire, but even then..). Simply save a little part of the land on Twin Oracle Point for a Family Graveyard. If it gets to big, then you may just need to put urns around the house in remembrance to the family members. I used to do it all the time in The Sims 3, it’s what gave me this nifty little idea, besides the Graveyard that Vladius has in his yard(if you have that pack you know what I’m talking about).

End of SLS4Challenge:
- Reach 15 Generations
- Completed 10 out of the 14 Aspirations fully.
- Newcrest is completely built(must do it by following skills manual listed above under skills)

I hope you had fun with this Challenge like I did! An thank you for participating in it!