Sirius Black (animated) Wanted Poster
Uploaded 30th Nov 2005 at 9:15 PM · Updated 30th Nov 2005 at 9:20 PM by boblishman
Another Harry Potter item for your collection....
This is the 'wanted' poster of Sirius Black from 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' by JK Rowling.
Made with Milkshape, v0.50 it has its own unique (registered) GUID, it is comptable with all games and is colour enabled.
Polygon Count: 130 (= very low = VERY GOOD!! )
It's animated to show Sirius screaming in the prison.... like this....
...taken from the computer game of the same name.
It can be found under Decorative/Wall Hangings in both catalogues.... and it's only 10 Simoleons...
Recolours:This object is fully recolourable. Should you wish to create recolours please feel free to post them here at MTS2 but do NOT include the original files which contains the meshes. Please put a link back to here so that downloaders may obtain the latest (and possibly modified/updated) files.
Lots: Please do NOT include in uploaded lots. This is very much a BETA object still in development. Should you wish to include it as part of a LOT, please remove it after you have made your screenshots and include a LINK back to this thread for people to be able to download the latest version to add to your downloaded lot. They will then be in possession of the lates files and be aware of any known issues
Do not clone or put onto pay/subscription sites.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The famous 'wanted' poster of Sirius Black from the Harry Potter book 'Prisoner of Azkaban' by JK Rowling - (created by BobL)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 247.4 KB · Downloads: 23,062 · 30th Nov 2005
|247.4 KB||23,062||30th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.