"AnyTable Portable" Chess Board
Updated: 4th Dec 2008 at 1:28 PM by -Maylin-
Now your simmies can as if "take it out" and place chessboard on any dining table you have got to play and gain logic skills
Never more oldfashioned and lowsorted Maxis chesstables that always dismatch your rooms. Just place the board on any dining table you want (use moveobjects on/off cheat)
Minimalistic office room by Ailias (only design and some of the objects and recolors) with this chess placed
4 recolors available (incl 2 Maxis original)
Will be glad to read your feedback
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 149.7 KB · Downloads: 19,973 · 15th Jun 2006
|149.7 KB||19,973||15th Jun 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can include my creations in your houses and sims without my permition on MODTHESIMS2, IMSIMENATOR ONLY!