Cute Punky-Goth-Puffy Hair
Uploaded 12th Jul 2006 at 4:50 AM · Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:54 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
Here is a new hair mesh,Punky Goth Puffs!
It comes with four Maxis colours, done by me.
they are all colour binned, so they show up in the Maxis bins.
Its for all ages too.
Also, its animated :D
*If you are wondering why its called Puffy, its because it looks like a PufferFish to me*
It goes in Downloads folder.
Thank you to the creators of Maya
and thank you DJ_Mur3, for lowering the Polycount,from around 5000,to less than 2000.
For making a better UV map/Base texure, and for helping me to animate the hair.
Also, thank you HystericalParoxysm for helping me fix the bug in the Adult stage of the hair.
Recolours: Recolour ALL YOU WANT, but, upload only on MTS2, and when you upload it, give a link to this page
in the Mesh1 part, so every1 can see your colours
When uploading here, DO NOT include my mesh, or any other part of it-ONLY your colours.
DONT upload ANYWHERE else, including mesh or part, as i will take it down, and youll ruin it for everbody else!
And DONT ask me or others for .zips!
hope you like this,
and if you do, dont forget to comment,rate and thank
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 841.2 KB · Downloads: 16,452 · 12th Jul 2006
|841.2 KB||16,452||12th Jul 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.