The Magic Land of Oz - by request -
Uploaded 26th Jul 2006 at 9:43 AM · Updated 27th Jul 2006 at 6:28 PM by patul : add link
Do you hear Judy Garland singing ?
"Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true..."
...Oh sorry, you are too young and your mother was not yet born ?
Because of the scale the Esmerald City is not represented. It is proposed to you here in another district that you will be able to use as downtown.
Extract all files in your EA Games\..Sims 2\SC4Terrains folder
* Need help to install neighborhood or terrain ?
* Improve camera to see entire neighborhood ? : GunMod's camera
* Place lots and houses easier ? : Boatana Change max slope value files
* Change neighborhood terrain to snow, water... ? search for "terrain" in this section, they are numerous.
Somewhere over the rainbow...I have this song in my mind since 2 days
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 884.1 KB · Downloads: 1,333 · 26th Jul 2006
|884.1 KB||1,333||26th Jul 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
If you use them for a visual creation, giving credit would be friendly.
If you use included custom content for an upload, please read it creator's policy.
Mine is : do what you want with free sites but giving credit is ever friendly !