Stairmania - Multilevel house
Do you made muscular Simmies ? The multiple stairs of this house are for them ! From the bottom of the pool to under the roof there are 11 levels to climb ...
In the building you have an semi-underground garage on the bottom then usual living rooms with raised formal dining room and sunken game place. Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms, each with bathroom and (leveled) terrace.
Be careful if you rebuild some parts (especially the stairs corner), it will be a good practice of the ConstrainFloorElevation cheat !
enjoy wit it
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 153 646 / 82 307
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Description: Do you make muscular Sims ....?
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 2,165 · 18th Jul 2009
|2.00 MB||2,165||18th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use them for a visual creation, giving credit would be friendly.
If you use included custom content for an upload, please read it creator's policy.
Mine is : do what you want with free sites but giving credit is ever friendly !