3 recolours of Delphin's 1-tile wall bar (requested)
Uploaded 11th Aug 2006 at 1:30 PM · Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 3:56 PM by -Maylin-
I 've made 3 more recolours of delphine's lovely bar, as requested.
I hope these are the colours you wanted
If you haven't the mesh, don't forget to download.
Size: 31.0 KB · Downloads: 1,754 · 11th Aug 2006
|31.0 KB||1,754||11th Aug 2006|
Size: 31.0 KB · Downloads: 28,161 · 11th Aug 2006
|31.0 KB||28,161||11th Aug 2006|
Size: 31.0 KB · Downloads: 2,474 · 11th Aug 2006
|31.0 KB||2,474||11th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|1-tile wall bar *new mesh* by delphine|