Shiroi Yu~ki's Outfit
Uploaded 1st Sep 2006 at 10:36 PM · Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 10:31 PM by Voltin_jr
This is the Yu~ki's Outfit from Shiroi, a recolour of a besen's mesh.
I would like to thank Angelic Rose for giving me the link to the mesh !
In fact it's the Maxis Lab Coat mesh, so you don't need to download any mesh.
Having Pets Ep, I used marvine's "quick fix for the thumbnail issue with Pets" to make the recolour available for all EP configurations (at least I hope !)
I made the hat, hair and make-up too, I post them separately in order to have things well classified, so if you want to download them, please go to these threads !
Credits for the model :
Eyes and skin are by ewall.
Pose from the Idle Animations Hack for Movie Making or Story Telling by Jixs
Here are the links to the other elements of the Shiroi Yu~ki set :
---> His hair
---> His hat
---> His make-up
---> His eyes
Thanks for coming !
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 281.7 KB · Downloads: 6,396 · 29th Dec 2006
|281.7 KB||6,396||29th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Something you may want to read... :D
If you want me to make a recolor, I'll be glad to make this for you. PM me if interested ! :)