_*Updated*30-01-07*CENTREPIECE Kitchen - 4 Recolours
Uploaded 24th Sep 2006 at 12:31 PM · Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 10:56 PM by simtomatic : *UPDATED* Smaller File Size
The whole package file size has been reduced from 2.42MB to 1.14MB. In addition, the counter has been fixed for recolourists. There are also additional recolours for the espresso maker and microwave.
You MUST delete the old files manually before extracting these files into your downloads folder. They are easy to find: sort the folder by file name and scroll down to 'simt-centrepiece....' and delete all of these files.
(1) CENTREPIECE Kitchen Set Recolours x 4
(2)The set includes recolours of: Counter, Espresso-maker, fridge, counter-island link, island, island stool, microwave, smoke alarm, tall counter - microwave hutch, tall cupboard, wall cabinet corner, wall cabinet.
(3)The objects are base game compliant.
(4)These objects are compatible with all EPs to date.
(5)A collection icon is included with the mesh set to find the set easily in-game.
(6)You may recolour (no permission required) and post at any site but you must include a link to the meshes here at MTS2.
(7)You may include these meshes in uploaded lots at any web site.
(8)All packages were obtained from the original base game objects. All items uploaded in this post have been meshed and textured by Simtomatic.
(10) Credits: and the Mesh Tool
Size: 195.1 KB · Downloads: 10,457 · 30th Jan 2007
|195.1 KB||10,457||30th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|*Updated*30-01-07*CENTREPIECE Kitchen Mesh Set by simtomatic|