Updated: 4th Jan 2007 at 1:51 AM
This Vehicle will show as a completely different vehicle than the police suburban It is a different object with it's own GUID.
Faces 3847 Vertices 3506
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This baby can withstand anything. A cattle stampede. A trip to the lumber yard. A ton of boulders. An atomic explosion. Built for maximum brawn, the chev'y solid adamantine frame is unyielding and can take on anything life throws your way. Even the cup holder is designed to stand up to today's massive beverage containers. So go ahead and maximize yourself. This Chevy can handle it. Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 188.1 KB · Downloads: 37,280 · 4th Jan 2007
|188.1 KB||37,280||4th Jan 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.