Warlokk's Classic Pinup Bodyshape Set
Updated: 27th Jan 2007 at 9:01 PM
It is with this ideal in mind that I present to you, the Classic Pinup Bodyshape!
With a full, natural bosom, round tummy, and an ample backside, this bodyshape recalls a day when women strived for the hourglass figure, when curves were in style, and before anyone had ever heard of Plastic Surgery.
This set includes 10 outfits, with at least one in every category, for Adult and Elder Female sims. Yes, that's right, the Elders get some love too... each of these outfits is available for both age categories, so your sims can keep their classic figures into their golden years.
For best results, grab the Classic Pinup Hi-Res Nudes and Skintone set at the adult site (over 18 required), to keep this voluptuous figure when the clothes come off. It uses this bodyshape for the Adult and Elder, while using my Teen C-Lg bodyshape for the Teens. Alternately, there is a new Barbie Skintone version available here for those who don't frequent the adult sites.
Also included is a sample family, with a Teen, Adult and Elder sim decked out in the appropriately-sized outfits on a small empty lot. You will need the ClassicPinup skintone set and the Teen C-Lg clothing and mesh sets to use this family. I believe to use the family you must at least have Glamour Life Stuff installed as well.
I have also included a CAS Collection file with all the outfits pre-sorted into it. To install, extract it to your Collections folder in My Docs\EA Games\The Sims 2. There is also an Icon file to make your own collections.
Feel free to modify or recolor these any way you like, just do not post them to a pay site or the Exchange, and give me credit for the meshes.
Enjoy, and feedback is always welcome!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 127.9 KB · Downloads: 50,802 · 7th Jan 2007
|127.9 KB||50,802||7th Jan 2007|
Size: 3.30 MB · Downloads: 45,183 · 7th Jan 2007
|3.30 MB||45,183||7th Jan 2007|
Size: 3.33 MB · Downloads: 82,533 · 7th Jan 2007
|3.33 MB||82,533||7th Jan 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.