Warlokk's Classic Pinup Light "Barbie" Skintone Set (by request)
I had a request for a more family-friendly Classic Pinup skintone set, using the Maxis "Barbie" skintones, and I thought it was a great idea. So, here is a version of the Maxis Light skintone, adapted to a new set of Classic Pinup meshes without the hi-res 3d "naughty bits". The skintone will apply the Classic Pinup bodyshape to your Adult and Elder sims when they are naked. All other age groups are the Maxis default sizes.
This skintone set should work perfectly with all custom skintones, a conversion tutorial is included in the Bodyshape How-To link in my signature. Feel free to modify or recolor this set any way you like, just give me credit for the meshes and don't post to a pay site.
Enjoy, and feedback is always welcome!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.19 MB · Downloads: 39,840 · 27th Jan 2007
|3.19 MB||39,840||27th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.