Fancy Butts! Half Cove shingle siding - 46 colors
Uploaded 5th Apr 2007 at 3:33 PM · Updated 3rd May 2007 at 6:43 AM by JLonier
EDIT: Added a file of all siding colors.
This is the first installment in the fancy butts series I'm working on. This one is Half Cove shingle siding. Each shingle has its own wood texture. I've worked it, re-worked it, and then completely re-worked it again this morning and I just can't fine tune it any further right now. I think they look pretty damn good as is.
I found dark colors cause the wood grain to disappear so I didn't do them. 46 colors is plenty! I don't think I left anything out.
Especially for Bluetexasbonnie and PegasusDiana I included a set matching Holy Simoly's tulip grove siding. I extracted 12 different colors from that set. I don't think I did, but if I missed any please let me know. It's simple enough to add a few more.
Also for Bluetexasbonnie I was able to get this to work in white! I can't tell you how pleased I was with that. I'll have to go back over some of my other sidings now and see if the same technique will work for them.
That's about it. Keep tuned for more as fancy butts have a LOT of varieties.
Thank you to Pixelhate for the excellent suggestions.
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 12,660 · 9th Apr 2007
|1.75 MB||12,660||9th Apr 2007|
Size: 157.7 KB · Downloads: 2,408 · 5th Apr 2007
|157.7 KB||2,408||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 131.3 KB · Downloads: 2,647 · 5th Apr 2007
|131.3 KB||2,647||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 476.8 KB · Downloads: 2,812 · 5th Apr 2007
|476.8 KB||2,812||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 198.7 KB · Downloads: 2,676 · 5th Apr 2007
|198.7 KB||2,676||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 156.5 KB · Downloads: 2,410 · 5th Apr 2007
|156.5 KB||2,410||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 192.8 KB · Downloads: 2,775 · 5th Apr 2007
|192.8 KB||2,775||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 156.8 KB · Downloads: 2,726 · 5th Apr 2007
|156.8 KB||2,726||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 160.3 KB · Downloads: 2,848 · 5th Apr 2007
|160.3 KB||2,848||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 155.9 KB · Downloads: 3,394 · 5th Apr 2007
|155.9 KB||3,394||5th Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.