Final Fantasy Paintings II: Dirge of Cerberus
Uploaded 8th Apr 2007 at 5:29 AM · Updated 28th Apr 2007 at 2:26 AM by Bethgael
The others are here:
1. Final Fantasy Paintings I: X & X-2
3. Final Fantasy Paintings III: FF VIII Photos & Portraits
Tested ok on my system -- I have all of the EPs up to Pets (patched). required.
Info and Credits
Artwork adapted from official Square Enix wallpapers, in-game screenshots (taken by me during gameplay) and Tetsuya Nomura, copyright Square Enix.
NB: this recolour requires University
Images from Tetsuya Nomura, ~danielle from Deviant Art
(used with permission), in-game screenshots and adaptations by me.
1. Vince & Friends, modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Pineapple Requires Nightlife
2. The Tsviets, modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Pineapple Requires Nightlife
3. Vincent Descends, modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Pineapple Requires Nightlife
4. Vincent Valentine, modified from an in-game screenshot, Maxis A Space Oddity - Requires University
5. Vincent Valentine Gun, modified from an in-game screenshot, Maxis The Truth is Out There Requires University
6. Dirge of Cerberus, modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Surfing The Universe
7. Dirge of Cerberus II, modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Reggae Requires University
8. Vincent is Da Bomb, modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Pineapple Requires Nightlife
9. Vincent Valentine Closeup, odified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Pineapple Requires Nightlife
10. [Vinnie & the Moon, modified from an in-game screenshot, Maxis Civic Idol
1. Vincent In Red, Artwork by Tetsuya Nomura, Maxis Lady In Red
2. Azul Fires, Artwork by Square Enix, Maxis Fantasy Scape
4. Cerberus Redux , modified from a Square Enix wallpaper, Maxis Two Dogs and an Olive Requires Nightlife
3. Midgar Fallen, modified from an in-game screenshot, Maxis Two Dogs and An Olive -- Please note, preview numbers are wrong for these 2 pics, 'cos I'm an idiot and switched them. Requires Nightlife
5. Vincent in the Cave, modified from an in-game screenshot.
Mesh: From the very talented Kate at Parsimonious, Statement Art Painting
Mesh is not included, and available here: http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...t_Artwork.shtml
SimPE, CEP, & special thanks to Numenor for his tutorial on recolouring objects in using the Object Workshop.
Size: 2.99 MB · Downloads: 1,827 · 8th Apr 2007
|2.99 MB||1,827||8th Apr 2007|
Size: 59.4 KB · Downloads: 1,838 · 8th Apr 2007
|59.4 KB||1,838||8th Apr 2007|
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 1,878 · 8th Apr 2007
|2.69 MB||1,878||8th Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.