Gothic Lolita Dress
Uploaded 30th May 2007 at 4:39 AM · Updated 9th Oct 2014 at 10:43 AM by steamed-pepsi
You need free mesh 14 #02428 from peggyzone.com:
Remember to thank me if you download it!!
Also available for teens here:
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 603.5 KB · Downloads: 21,530 · 30th May 2007
|603.5 KB||21,530||30th May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=002428 (non-MTS link)|
Hi! If you're having trouble downloading the mesh from peggyzone for many of my sims 2 uploads, I spent a while looking for a way to download it from peggy's seemingly uncooperative website.
Enjoy! And thanks guys for the years of fun and support!