Black transparent & Semi invisible litter box recolors & Full invisible litter box
Uploaded 30th May 2007 at 9:03 AM · Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 11:34 PM by Canoodle
Edit: I forgot to add that my three litter boxes do have dirty spots when they get dirty.
Description: A striking example of what feline toilet facilities are meant to be! Brought to you by the creators of the "Mentionable" Porcelain Toilet, the "Mentionable" Plastic Litter Box will be the clear choice of felines everywhere by once again making the unmentionables…mentionable. Streamlined, smooth plastic and vivid colors make this something that every cat owner - and cat - must have!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 18.1 KB · Downloads: 4,244 · 30th May 2007
|18.1 KB||4,244||30th May 2007|
Size: 49.9 KB · Downloads: 5,594 · 30th May 2007
|49.9 KB||5,594||30th May 2007|
Size: 4.7 KB · Downloads: 3,723 · 30th May 2007
|4.7 KB||3,723||30th May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.