Oodles of "Untucked" Attire: Anniversary Collection
Updated: 15th May 2013 at 12:53 AM - changing thumbnail
These tops and pants all use Maxis base-game meshes. They were designed to create an untucked illusion when worn together. The tops can be paired with any pants, but will only look untucked with these special pants. The pants can only be worn with extra long tops like these - any standard length tops will look wrong.
Please note that the "solid clingy" sets each contain 13 files - the named style of shirt in all 13 colours. Almost all of the graphic tees are available in 2 styles - layered and regular. The layered set contains 15 files, the "graphic tees" set contains 16. The other sets should all be self-explanatory. Each individual file is clearly labeled so you can easily delete what you don't want. There are 119 items in total.
Tops & Bottoms - Everyday Only - Adult/YA (shorts are adult only) - No EPs needed - Maxis Mesh (ie. no mesh needed)
Everything in this set is compatible with my older "untucked" tops and pants. There are many styles to choose from. They'll also work well with some tops & bottoms by other creators, such as shimmeringcat. If you'd like similar items for women & teen boys, be sure to get HystericalParoxysm's Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans for the Laydeez, and kalynn06's Teen Boys Untucked sets.
The short blond hair is my recolour of an OFB mesh. The longer brown hair is my recolour of a base game mesh.
Thank you wes_h , for being awesome... and for your "Arms at Side" and "Brightening up BodyShop" mods which make it easier to work in Bodyshop. Thanks to Delphy and the rest of the MTS2 staff, past & present, for all that you do to keep this place running. Thanks to all the members who download, upload, comment, help, thank, and otherwise contribute to the site. This place wouldn't be nearly as fun without you guys. And last but not least, thanks to Quinn for introducing me to the game and this site!
Tags: #untucked tops, #untucked pants, #striped tops, #graphic tees, #layered tees, #zippered tops, #clingy tees, #singlets, #untucked jeans, #untucked shorts, #ripped jeans, #sneakers, #baseball shirts, #fanseeuntuckedtops, #fanseeuntuckedpants, #fanseeqafstuff, #untuckable, #untuckables
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 59,861 · 4th Jun 2007
|1.70 MB||59,861||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 442.6 KB · Downloads: 79,548 · 4th Jun 2007
|442.6 KB||79,548||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 477.7 KB · Downloads: 70,296 · 4th Jun 2007
|477.7 KB||70,296||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 273.7 KB · Downloads: 51,115 · 4th Jun 2007
|273.7 KB||51,115||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 274.0 KB · Downloads: 55,096 · 4th Jun 2007
|274.0 KB||55,096||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 761.1 KB · Downloads: 60,138 · 4th Jun 2007
|761.1 KB||60,138||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 819.7 KB · Downloads: 64,724 · 4th Jun 2007
|819.7 KB||64,724||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 59,685 · 4th Jun 2007
|1.75 MB||59,685||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.90 MB · Downloads: 59,578 · 4th Jun 2007
|1.90 MB||59,578||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 56,047 · 4th Jun 2007
|1.12 MB||56,047||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 61,240 · 4th Jun 2007
|2.43 MB||61,240||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 545.5 KB · Downloads: 67,150 · 4th Jun 2007
|545.5 KB||67,150||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 2.56 MB · Downloads: 88,220 · 4th Jun 2007
|2.56 MB||88,220||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 2.35 MB · Downloads: 84,750 · 4th Jun 2007
|2.35 MB||84,750||4th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.32 MB · Downloads: 74,543 · 4th Jun 2007
|1.32 MB||74,543||4th Jun 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.