Set of 30 untuckables for the kids *MESH UPDATE* *REDOWNLOAD*
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 4:44 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
I come to you with two new meshes for your kids which are untuckable! That's right, untuckable. These were recolored with the Bon Voyage Bodyshop, so I don't know if it'll have the same issues like the Pets Bodyshop did.
Included are 30 recolors. Each item works for both male and female kids. They work best when paired with each other. There will be slight gaps if you use these meshes with other tops or bottoms. (Only if using older meshes.)
You can use the texture if you wish for your own creations as they are all edits of Maxis textures. All I ask is that you credit and link back to this post. A little note here on in a PM would be wonderful so I can see what you've created. You may also upload with your sims to free sites only, but not the exchange.
Recolors are welcomed and encouraged! You may upload the mesh with your recolors, but please, still link back here. And also, please no uploading to paysites or The Exchange.
Custom Hair Credits
Brown & Red: Nouk.
Pants: 698, 505
Shirt: 996, 661
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 53.5 KB · Downloads: 18,392 · 8th Jan 2008
|53.5 KB||18,392||8th Jan 2008|
Size: 35.0 KB · Downloads: 18,892 · 8th Jan 2008
|35.0 KB||18,892||8th Jan 2008|
Size: 2.28 MB · Downloads: 27,644 · 14th Sep 2007
|2.28 MB||27,644||14th Sep 2007|
Size: 1.46 MB · Downloads: 26,542 · 14th Sep 2007
|1.46 MB||26,542||14th Sep 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
migamoo's den of stuff
ATTENTION: If you are looking for some of my older creations and do not see them here, check Phasmatic Sims.