SC4 Neighbourhood: Australia v1.0
Uploaded 16th Oct 2007 at 10:50 AM · Updated 20th Mar 2008 at 11:23 PM by Flabaliki
Flabaliki 16th October '07
Sorry!! I can't believe I forgot Tasmania! Well I am no longer working on this SC4 neighborhood so it won't be added - 21st March '08
This is version 1.0 of Australia. Obviously you can tell the mistake at one glance of the picture. I happened to forget that when you import SC4 into The Sims 2 it flips (or mirrors) the neighbourhood. This was a big problem because now the East Coast is the West Coast.
Again this is version 1.0 of Australia, obviously there are hardly any roads and the Blue Mountains needs definite work. The Northern Territory also could do with a bit of work. Up the top by Darwin (left on this map) needs quite a bit of detail added to pass for a good neighbourhood.
This really isn't made for download as of yet, I guess if you just want an abstract neighbourhood then take this one. Its sort of going to be like a diary thing where I add things every version.
At the moment Australia (if you can even call it that) looks like a pile of sand thrown into the ocean, i'm going to get round to fixing that (hopefully.)
------GunMod's Camera Mod 3.1------
For this neighbourhood it is STRONGLY recomended that you have it in your game.
GunMod's Camera Mod 3.1 -- All Game Versions --
Alternative Camera Mods
If you do not want to get GunMod's camera hack which alters several of the games cameras you can try some of these ones:
More Flexibal Neighborhood Camera - by Crazyfoolgaf
Basic Camera Hack *Compatable with Bon Voyage* - by Masterofallvideogames
Enchanced version of "Basic Camera Hack *Compatable with Bon Voyage*" - by Masterofallvideogames
My role here on Mod the Sims 2 is to help make The Sims 2 an even more enjoyable game just like everyone else on here!
Crazyfoolgaf - For his camera mod
Masterofallvideogames - For his camera mod
GunMod - For his camera mod
No metadata could be extracted from this file
READ_ME (Included in .RAR file).txt
Size: 630 Bytes · Downloads: 794 · 16th Oct 2007
|630 Bytes||794||16th Oct 2007|
Size: 524.4 KB · Downloads: 2,330 · 16th Oct 2007
|524.4 KB||2,330||16th Oct 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads