Hogwarts uniforms for little girls - robes
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 5:22 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Here's the set of Hogwarts robes I recently made for little boys, teen boys and adult males now for for little girls. The set consists of black robes with hood and house crests, grey sweaters with stripes in the respective house colours, dark skirts and stockings.
All items can be found under Everyday (and Outerwear if you have Seasons). No expansion packs required.
Don't forget to download the mesh!
Known issues: In some sitting positions and when the sims move their legs very much, there's some weird clipping in the coloured interior part of the robes around the knees. It's the same as in the original Maxis mesh I used as a base for the robes, and I haven't yet found a way to get rid of it.
Skintone: Pixie Multitude by Enayla – 'Pixie Kisses'
Eyes: Eyes for the Eyeless by Enayla – 'Green Secrets'
Eyes: Hysterical Paroxysm
Hair: sare_sare, recolour of Nouk hair
Skintone: KSK Tasty Skintones – 'Tasty Sugar'
Eyes: Eyes by Enayla - Violetta
Hair: XM Sims
Skintone: Pixie Skins by Enayla – Pixie Glow
Hair: XM Sims
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 131.6 KB · Downloads: 22,244 · 19th Nov 2007
|131.6 KB||22,244||19th Nov 2007|
Size: 993.8 KB · Downloads: 23,125 · 19th Nov 2007
|993.8 KB||23,125||19th Nov 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hogwarts Variety project
DO NOT: Upload my creations or any recolours/retextures made from them to paysites (including all of TSR) or as part of 'donation' sets. Please don't upload to the Exchange.