Uploaded 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:05 PM · Updated 4th Dec 2007 at 8:05 PM by niol
A. Brief Intro:
This is the 2nd generation of my A-frame series... It's the structural design I want to show, and it's really nothing special.
It can accommodate up to 7-8 sims simultaneously.
For the screenshots, the only adult lady has adopted 7 teenagers, and she has a job as well! :D
Note: There're 2 versions: one has outgrown roof walls (the one with a suffix name "strikes") while one hasn't.
B. Copyright Issues:
B1. Feel free to decorate/re-decorate it... (Feel free to re-modify and if share, you can only claim credits for what you've done on it.
B2. This lot is banned to be for any direct or indirect commercial or trading usage.)
B3. No permission is necessary for redistribution of this lot WITH proper instruction like this page unless stated. (so, keep this info file along with the lot.)
C. System specifications (when the lot was made):
C2. some customised contents (check with the Clean Installer; for authors, credits, and links for infos & downloads, please read part H.)
C3. made without any EP (So, EP what and/or what not required)
C4. Running smooth @ build mode & @ play mode in a system (OS = MS-winxp-sp2; P4 3.0GHz; 1Gb DDR RAM; video card = 8x 128Mb) If any problem, welcome to report your system settings for providing info to other readers.
D. Lot Specifications:
D1. Lot Size: 2 x 2
D2. Lot type: Residence
D3. Price: S$ <19.9k
E. Building Specifications:
E1. Major Theme: A-frame.
E2. Major Colourational Style: whitish, greyish... overall.
E3. Major Structural Characteristics:A simple 2-level house, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 2 washrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room.
E4. Building Motivation: aesthetic usage = efficiently functional usage
F. File Decompression & Install Tips:
F3. double click on the sims2pack to open it. To install it with is recommended coz you can choose what to install to avoid unwanted or redundant contents installed into your game system.
F4. Installation of a lot without ensuring the presence of the corresponding terrain paints can be destructive to the lot files.
F5. [No restart of the game] is needed to [install a lot in sims2pack file] and [access the installed lot @ "house bin"]. The trick is by any means to have your neighbourhood screen reload. Say, entering a lot and go back to the neighbourhood screen, or switching to another neighbourhood. After a neighbourhood screen has reloaded, the installed lot will appear in the house bin without the game restart. This is true when the is used.
F6. Floor tiles, wallpapers, terrain paints have to be installed earlier than or at the same time as the lot is installed for them to show up in a lot.
G1. Whenever getting a new house, you can scan and choose for things in the package with before installation
G2. You can ALWAYS check the playability of the lots to your system @ lot-building mode in the neighbourhood screen before playing them.
G3. Should you need, you can play-test it with the cheat "BoolProp TestingCheatsEnabled (True/false)".
H. Credits, links and authors:
000-artists (All NOT included EXCEPT the tiles and the author's Maxis recolours... Thanks to their beautiful works )
"WallWindow" glass set (standard & curved)
Moi's recolours for Numenor's Wall-windows 20060424 update (Wall-boundry Au recolours)
Moi's C-thru series001 (2-sided/doubly-sided transparent tiles)
As for those Maxis recolours, floor tiles, wallpapers, and terrain paints with "Moi_" prefix, they were made/"sim"-ulated by this lot author "niol". Thus, they're provided with the lot "as if" any other free things. Credits are not to be claimed on but these Maxis recolours, floor tiles, wallpapers, and terrain paints are regarded as the world public's things. So, feel free to use them however and redistribute them wherever with no permission needed, except that file renaming or any direct and/or indirect commercial or trading usage is prohibited. For some of the used textures, credits back to Maxis. (included)
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19.9k
Custom Content by Me:
- A popular choice for rooms prone to liquid hazards, linoneum is the workhorse of the flooring industry.
- Like its predecessors, "Tread on Me" and "Tread on Me, Lite,""Tread on Me, Rouge" is noteworthy for its durability. It just happens to be red.
Custom Content Included:
- Moi-Maxis-reclour-plumbing-Basin-SSKI-Ag-txtr by daysies
- Moi-Maxis-reclour-surface-counter-140_surface-N by daysies
- Smooth and cool, the only thing missing is the quiet stream gurgling nearby. by The Mod Squad
- Moi-Maxis-reclour-surface-counter-140_surface-Ag-txt by daysies
- Moi_Cthru_RGB000000000A127 by niol
- Moi_Cthru_RGB255255255A127 by niol
Title: "Tread On Me" Grey Linoleum
Description: A popular choice for rooms prone to liquid hazards, linoneum is the workhorse of the flooring industry.
Title: "Tread on Me, vert" Linoleum
Description: Like its predecessors, "Tread on Me" and "Tread on Me, Lite," "Tread on Me, Rouge" is noteworthy for its durability. It just happens to be red.
Title: Moi_ani Cthru Vari001_spectrum
Description: Moi_ani cthru vari001_spectrum
Title: "Riverbed" Stone Pavers _greyish
Description: Smooth and cool, the only thing missing is the quiet stream gurgling nearby.
Description: 170 Main Street
Description: 170 Main Street
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 654 · 4th Dec 2007
|1.22 MB||654||4th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Just a crazy lot builder!
1. lots except those for group project(s)
2. recolours (HCP products, objects) except those for group project(s) and recolour-mod(s).
1. things I made for a group project: the redistribution policy will then depends on the group itself.
2. mods I made are mostly in testing, I'd like to have users know where to report any problem, usage or else if any. Yet, people are welcome to study them and make out their own. A reference back is a nice act but not a must.
3. Pandorasims is banned to use or host all my uploads & provided infos
I may update my recolours or other items without notification. A version may be necessary in the cases when big changes can affect the game version compatibility and/or requirement.
Let loose of your loads before U go. Fly & think free. Wind the rain in the sky, and I'll find & see you later. The scenes, the sounds, the touches, the feels, the senses were recorded. Wanna replay?
lol, see what you see :P .
Originally Posted by nil @ MATY
Stop staring at me, stop following me, stop stalking me, stop spying on me, stop petting me, stop touching me, stop pressuring on me, STOP!