Poor stray dog
Uploaded 5th Dec 2007 at 3:34 PM · Updated 7th Dec 2007 at 2:23 AM by The T
For realistic eyes, you need to download
Default Replacement Pack - Pet Eyes That Don't Suck!
Description: Please take a good care of him. Tae aka. The T
Poor stray dog.rar
Size: 11.1 KB · Downloads: 1,309 · 5th Dec 2007
|11.1 KB||1,309||5th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sawasdee! Welcome to The T's Page.
Thai word for 'Hello!' use by guy.
I am a Thai, but my grandma's forebear was from India so I looks like an Indian for Thai people.
By the way, I am 'The T',ex-FA at The Sims Resource.
But now I upload to at ModTheSims and other sites.
1. No request, please.
2. If you will use my creations, remember me or credit me.
3. Have fun with my creations.